This user currently has no profile.
Thomas Tan is a 15-year market veteran in equity, fixed income and commodities. Thomas employs a combination of fundamental and technical analysis in searching for the most promising sector in the market then investing via diversification. Since 2004, Thomas's main focus has been in the precious metals and mining industry. Thomas earned an MBA from Duke University, and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation since 2004.
- Description: Analyst.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for everyone on your... on My 10 Predictions for 2010
- I have pointed out many wea... on Huron Consulting: Getting Too Close to Its Roots
- GMM: Please read the news a... on Huron Consulting: Getting Too Close to Its Roots
- Thank you all very much for... on Silvercorp: Canadian Mining Profits in China
- Thank you all for the comme... on Northgate: Mid-Tier Gold Producer with Strong C...
Latest comments on Thomas's Articles