View Thomas Tan, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- My 10 Predictions for 2010
- The Beginning of the Gold Era
- Huron Consulting: Getting Too Close to Its Roots
- Bank Profits Pick Our Pockets
- What's To Be Done About Citigroup?
- How Much of the Banks' Earnings Are Real?
How Derivatives Got Cities and Counties in Hot Water
Apr. 8, 2009 • 5 Comments
Spread Between Fed Funds Rate and Mortgages: History Doesn't Support Greenspan
Apr. 7, 2009 • 2 Comments
Ben Bernanke's Dismal Prediction Record
Mar. 25, 2009 • 6 Comments
Deleveraging, Deflation and Debt: A Long and Painful Process
Feb. 26, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Real Estate: Apocalypse Now
Risk Management, Or Risk Manipulation
Editors' Pick • Jan. 30, 2009 • 34 Comments
- Western Goldfields: Cash Is King
- 2008 - Where I Was Right and What I Could Not Have Imagined
- Augusta Resources Focuses on Advancing Copper Rich Deposit in Arizona
- Survival of the Longest
- How Long Will the Bear Market Last?
- Agnico Eagle: The Focus Is on Per Share Value Creation for Shareholders
- McCoy: Fast-Growing Canadian Energy Services Provider
- Silvercorp: Canadian Mining Profits in China
- Northgate: Mid-Tier Gold Producer with Strong Cashflow
- Vista Gold: Ready for the Middle Tier
- The True Nature of Fan and Fred
- The Volatility of Natural Gas
- Alexco: Interesting Emerging Silver Producer
- How High Leverage Has Brought Down the Whole Banking Industry
Magellan Minerals - A High Potential Gold Explorer in Brazil?
Jul. 17, 2008 • 3 Comments
- The Current Bear Market: Death by a Thousand Cuts
- Formation Capital Offers a Rare Opportunity: a Cobalt Play
- Mohamed El-Erian of PIMCO on Four Major Trends
- Did UBS Trick Paramax on the CDS Deal?
- Will Wall Street Discover Endeavor's Mines? Part III