View as an RSS Feed
The Great Divide: Inequality In Gold Juniors Means Opportunity
Mon, Aug. 18 • Comment!
- Our data shows inequality between precious metals companies increasing to very high levels. In this article we present some of our findings.
- Key metrics such as cash and G&A show no shareholder value can be created by some of the poorer companies in the space.
- It is now becoming easier to separate the wheat from the chaff, and this creates ample opportunities for savvy investors.
Probe Mines Makes Top 10 List Of Resource Stocks For Q2
- Probe Mines scores a 70/100 in our Tickerscores scoring mechanism. This is substantially above the average Ontario development score of only 54.
- Multiple upcoming catalysts: Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) completion, updated NI 43-101, and a steady flow of assay results will keep the news flowing.
- Probe is also a great potential takeover target - this could potentially happen right after the PEA numbers go out.
The Definitive Guide To Global Gold Supply
- In-depth overview of every aspect of gold supply: types of deposits, how much gold is left, who owns it, and the global supply picture.
- In 2012, the world's spending on exploration reached an all-time high of $6 billion. Despite this, no major deposits were found.
- The average grade of producing mines is actually 33% higher than that of undeveloped deposits. Global grade has been on a decreasing trend for years.
- The top 10 companies only produced 28% of global gold supply in 2013.
- China, the #1 gold producing country, consumes all gold it produces, which is equal to 15% of the global physical supply.
5 Gold Development Stocks To Watch In Alaska And Northern Canada
- We looked at all 44 precious metals companies with major projects in the North, and list five gold development names that caught our eye.
- The north is really interesting from a mining exploration perspective: potential for major discoveries, but high CAPEX, cold weather and lack of infrastructure are problems in the current climate.
- The five development companies we look at below are NovaGold, Western Copper & Gold, Sabina, ATAC Resources and Victoria Gold.
- Which Gold Company Will Be The Next Takeover Target?
- Which Gold Miners Must Replenish Their Reserves Through Mergers And Acquisitions?
- Key Metrics For Junior Miners: 'Skin In The Game' And 'Smart Money'
- 2014 Forecast: Precious Metals And Stocks To Watch In 2014
- Global Gold Mine And Deposit Rankings 2013
- Buyer Beware: How To Identify Mining Companies That Waste Shareholder Dollars
- Head-To-Head Analysis Of 11 Junior Silver Producers In Mexico
- Head-To-Head Analysis Of 6 Junior Gold Producers In Mexico
- How To Remain Bullish On Gold
- How To Remain Bearish On Gold
- Which Silver Producers Have The Best All-In Costs And Valuation?
- What Is The Cost Of Mining Gold?
- Stay Short Weak Metals In A Strong Market
- Is It Time To Rotate From Defensive Sectors Into Riskier Assets?
- Trading Copper And The S&P 500 Disconnect
- Manganese: Powering The Next Generation Of Lithium Ion Batteries
- 2012 Global Gold Mines And Deposits Ranking
- Canada's Role In The Global Diamond Industry
- The Labrador Trough And Canada's New Iron Rush
- Rare Earth Elements: The Technology Metals
- Vanadium: A Strengthening Alloy Charged With Potential
- Tungsten: An Industrial Metal With An Unstable Supply
- Graphite: The Driving Force Behind Green Technology