By day, Tim works as a mild-mannered Information Technology professional in the San Francisco Bay Area. By night, he researches undervalued and unloved stocks. He chronicles the best investing ideas that he encounters on his blog for all to enjoy. Although his interest in investing began with his childhood baseball card collection, he realized as a young adult that greater gains could be achieved by investing in securities. Visit his site: Ticker Notes (http://tickernotes.com/)
This area is reserved for Tim Hiteshew's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Tim Hiteshew.
TickerNotes If you read several articles about a stock, each with powerful arguments for buying it, wouldn't you consider doing so? There is so much free stock information on the web, you don't need to pay to subscribe to a secret "insider" newsletter. There are many great ideas right here.
Currently, there are no book details for Tim Hiteshew.
Latest Comments more »
- Very solid analysis. Good j... on Analysis: Cardinal Health Is Undervalued
- Project Natal, the full mot... on Microsoft Climbs Upwards on Bing Optimism?
- I agree that measuring user... on We Should Care About YouTube's Core Business, N...
- I am long SYK as well, but ... on Stryker Corp Looks Good for Health Care Rebound
- I must disagree on the reas... on Three Retail Stocks to Buy before Christmas