Tim McAleenan Jr.
Law student with B.A. in American History, Political Science, and British Literature from Washington & Lee University.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Tim McAleenan Jr..
Currently, there are no book details for Tim McAleenan Jr..
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$AAPL to take on debt to pay for buyback. Also, it will be interesting to see how much share count actually declines. Apr 23, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Well, for starters, you cou... on Is Blue-Chip Dividend Investing Only For Rich P...
- Pendragon,Thanks for bringi... on This REIT Is Approaching Bubble Territory
- I don't think it is in a bu... on This REIT Is Approaching Bubble Territory
- Ashraf, another great piece! on Intel: Busting Myths At 22 Nanometers
- Thanks Penny! That's nice o... on The Big Temptation For Dividend Investors Right...
Latest comments on Tim's Articles
- Mike Nadel on Your Portfolio Can Be All American
- AutoRegressive on Is Blue-Chip Dividend Investing Only For Rich P...
- AgAuMoney on Is Blue-Chip Dividend Investing Only For Rich P...
- AgAuMoney on Forbes Has It Wrong On Buffett
- Stephen J Melnykevich on Is Blue-Chip Dividend Investing Only For Rich P...
Latest Articles on Income Investing Strategy
The Case For A 100% Dividend Stock Portfolio Mon, May 13
Latest Articles on Portfolio Strategy & Asset Allocation
Latest Articles on Consumer Goods
Latest Articles on Conglomerates
What Makes General Electric Different Now Tue, May 7
Why Dividend Investing Is Mr. Market's Enemy Sun, Sep 30, 2012
GE Is An Attractive Buy And Hold For Long-Term Investors Wed, Sep 7, 2011
Latest Articles on Demographics
The Shrinking Middle Class And Your Investments Tue, Apr 23