This user currently has no profile.
I run the long-term dividend investing website: www.theconservativeincomeinvestor.com
- Description: Writer. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
My Ten Largest Personal Investments This eBook provides honest, accurate, real-life information about my largest personal stock investments, accompanied with rationales for why I believe they make great long-term investments. Thank you for reading and God Bless!
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I have a strong emotional a... on Recent Buy: The Walt Disney Co.
- The gutting out of American... on Some heavy hitters eye Coca-Cola
- You, sir, are a powerhouse. on Why You Shouldn't Buy Automatic Data Processing...
- It seems we are looking at ... on Safety Insurance: A 4.5% Dividend Yield Growing...
- Mike, I find your identific... on The New Nifty Fifty, Part 3: Dividend Growth Id...
Latest comments on Tim McAleenan Jr.'s Articles
- Felix Lumpe on The Philosophical View Of General Electric's 4....
- Get Rich Brothers on The Difference Between Coca-Cola And Anheuser-B...
- jumpnjoey77 on The Difference Between Coca-Cola And Anheuser-B...
- Eric Sprague on The Difference Between Coca-Cola And Anheuser-B...
- Praveen Chawla on Diageo At The 3% Dividend Sweet Spot
- Google+: Tim McAleenan Jr.