This user currently has no profile.
Tim McPartland is a private investor with almost 40 years of investment experience. Additionally he is the editor of The Yield Hunter, a website devoted to the hunt for income producing securities of all types, but in particular specializing in preferred stocks, exchange traded debt and Canadian Income Issues
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, REITs
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- You have to love some of th... on 3 Healthcare REITs To Buy When Others Are Despo...
- Thanks Brad. Funny how ofte... on I Found An Attractive Margin Of Safety In Home ...
- The topic of retail ecommer... on Should You Buy Realty Income At Current Prices?
- May be - yes the 217% is in... on American Realty Capital Properties 7% Dividend ...
- Thanks Daan for the excelle... on FRAPs: The Preferred Play For Preferred Stocks
Latest comments on Tim's Articles
- chgooldtown on General American Investors Keeps Preferred Buyb...
- Invest4Dividends on Unknown Whitestone REIT: Unique Opportunity in ...
- gwplant on Glacier Water Services: Little Known Stock, Tas...
- Philipsonh on 3 High Yielding Healthcare REITs We Like Now
- Tim McPartland on Glacier Water Services: Little Known Stock, Tas...