This user currently has no profile.
I work as a credit analyst and trade infrequently. I invest in companies with competent management and strong returns on capital trading at attractive valuations.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
At what point will bulls acknowledge that $GILD has some risk? If everything goes perfectly, there is lots of upside, but its not certain. Sep 5, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Lovely collection. Do you h... on The Beer Fridge
- Thanks AC. I wouldn't have ... on Bank Of Utica: Buy A $1.00 For $0.65
- Thanks for reading SR. As f... on Bank Of Utica: Buy A $1.00 For $0.65
- Holy cow... on Chart Of The Day – Friday, October 18, 2013
- I love the idea of funding ... on What Is There To Do When Stocks Are Expensive A...
Latest comments on Tim Meador's Articles