This user currently has no profile.
Tim Nash is a Director of WattWenn which has a new approach to scheduling the production of TV and movies to make the most of budgets. I have been investing in and following tech stocks since the 90s. With over 30 years in computers and software, my investments and interests are in companies offering strong solutions to business and consumers.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- To make its 2014 figures, B... on 7 Reasons To Buy Boeing
- What allowances have you ma... on You Can Keep Putting Your Money On Boeing
- If this was 6 months, or ev... on Boeing: Take Profits Now
- To make Jim McNerney's 2014... on Boeing: Take Profits Now
- There is a lot of risk in t... on Boeing: Take Profits Now