View as an RSS Feed
View Tim Plaehn's Articles BY TICKER:
ACMP, AGD, AGNC, ALDW, ALU, AMJ, AMTG, AMZN, AN, ANW, APL, ARCC, ARLP, ARMH, ARR, ATLS, AV, AYR, BBEP, BIP, BPL, BWP, BXP, CIG, CIM, CLMT, CMCSA, CMLP, CPA, CPL, CQP, CTBK, CVRR, CVY, EC, EEP, ELP, ENY, EPB, EPD, EROC, ETE, ETP, EXR, F, FB, FCX, FLO, FSC, FTR, GGP, GIGM, GLW, GNKOQ, GOOG, GRH, HCLP, HPQ, HW, KHDHF, KKR, KMI, KMP, LFL, LINE, LNCO, LNKD, LUK, LVS, MFA, MMLP, MMP, MWE, NAT, NCT, NFLX, NGG, NGLS, NLY, NM, NMM, NRP, NRZ, NS, NTI, NZTCY, O, OAK, OHI, OKE, OKS, ORAN, ORI, PAA, PAGP, PAY, PBD, PBR, PDH, PHK, PSEC, PSX, PSXP, QQQX, QRE, REX, RGP, RLJ, RNF, SAN, SBLK, SBUX, SBY, SFL, SID, SLB, SLW, SPG, SPH, SSEZY, SSL, STON, STWD, TEF, THMR, TLLP, TNH, TRGP, TTI, TWO, UAN, UMH, VALE, VLP, VNQ, VNR, VSUNQ, WES, WGP, WMB, WPC, WPZ, WYNN, XHB, YHOO, YPF
Countdown Of Fast Growth REITs: Extra Space Storage
- Double-digit dividend growth from a REIT is may favorite path to above average, long-term total returns.
- Extra Space Storage has the fastest growing REIT dividend for the last four years.
- Looking for a pullback to $47 per share for a 4% yield and expected double-digit growth.
Crestwood Midstream Partners Poised For Distribution Growth And 50% 1-Year Return
- The Crestwood plus Inergy merger put the brakes on the CMLP distribution growth.
- CMLP has managed results to produce 15% DCF cash flow growth to get back to 1.0 times distribution coverage.
- With dividend increases resuming in 2015, CMLP could produce a 35% to 60% total return next year.
Putting An Estimated Yield On The Distribution Restart Of Eagle Rock Energy Partners
- Eagle Rock Energy Partners has completed the sale of its midstream business, leaving the company as a pure play upstream MLP.
- Management must now prove it can manage an MLP to generate growing cash flow and distributions to investors.
- A DCF estimate puts the restarted distribution rate at a 5% to 6% yield, well below the typical 9% paid by established upstream MLPs.
Kinder Morgan Inc. Will Be A C-Corp Managed Like An MLP
- The roll-up of KMP and EPB into KMI was Kinder Morgan's only option to reduce growth capital.
- The MLP business model of growth capex paid for by debt and equity issuance produces the desired outcome of steady distribution growth.
- Even though it is a corporation, KMI will stick with the MLP growth model to reach the stated dividend growth goals.
- At some point in the future, KMI will need an MLP subsidiary to maintain and accelerate growth for investors.
Kinder Morgan Jumps Largest Growth Obstacle With Consolidating Merger
- KMI to buy up KMP, KMR and EPB into single mega-corporate energy midstream company.
- Merged entity forecast to produce 10% annual distribution growth.
- Could a new KMP be spun-off as a growth MLP some years into the future?
- Regency Energy Partners Goes Nuts With Acquisitions In 2013: Will Investors Benefit?
- Time For Investors In Eagle Rock Energy Partners To Step To The Sidelines
- Market Wrongly Undervaluing Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- Profit From Rapid Dividend Growth With New IPO: Valero Energy Partners
- Pros And Cons Of MLP Investing Through Closed-End Funds
- Ship Finance Poised To Start Growing The Already Attractive 9% Dividend
- Phillips 66 Partners Confirms ATM Reliability Of Pending Distribution Growth
- After A Rough Quarter, Northern Tier Energy Moves To The Top Of The Refinery MLPs
- Linn Energy Management Justifies Higher Acquistion Value For Berry Petroleum
- Sleepy Martin Midstream Partners Is Poised To Wake Up And Grow
- Between The Lines: Will Linn Energy Make Merger Announcement Soon?
- IPO Of Plains GP Holdings Offers Mind-Blowing Tax-Free Dividend Math
- Eagle Rock Energy Partners Cash Flow Struggles Put 11% Yield At Risk
- Expecting A Big Q3 Dividend Reduction From Alon USA Partners
- Hi-Crush Partners Yields 7% And Dividend To Start Increasing Significantly
- Prospects For A 10% Dividend Hike From Suburban Propane Partners
- Fate Of Navios Maritime Partners' Big Dividend To Be Decided In Next 9 Months
- Mortgage REITs Dividend Cuts Scorecard
- Are The Wheels Falling Off For Armour Residential REIT?
- Linn Energy Takes Next Step To Survive And Thrive
- 6% Yield And Dividend Growth Should Make Alliance Resource Partners A Total Return Champ
- Northern Tier Energy To Stay Ahead Of Refinery MLP Peers For Rest Of 2013
- Linn Energy Acknowledges Production And Cash Flow Issues, But Reaffirms Dividend Rate
- Q2 Results From Annaly Capital Management Look Great Until You See The Book Value
- Q2 Bond Market Mess Produces Book Value Loss And Possible Dividend Cut For American Capital Agency Corp.
- ONEOK Follows The MLP General Partner Stocks Trend - A Good Move For Investors
- Phillips 66 Partners Offers Ground Floor Opportunity For MLP Dividend Growth