View as an RSS Feed
View Tim Plaehn's Articles BY TICKER:
ACMP, AGD, AGNC, ALDW, ALU, AMJ, AMTG, AMZN, AN, ANW, APL, ARCC, ARLP, ARMH, ARR, ATLS, AV, AYR, BBEP, BIP, BPL, BWP, BXP, CIG, CIM, CLMT, CMCSA, CMLP, CPA, CPL, CQP, CTBK, CVRR, CVY, EC, EEP, ELP, ENY, EPB, EPD, EROC, ETE, ETP, F, FB, FCX, FLO, FSC, FTR, GGP, GIGM, GLW, GNK, GOOG, GRH, HCLP, HPQ, HW, KFN, KHDHF, KKR, KMI, KMP, LFL, LINE, LNCO, LNKD, LUK, LVS, MFA, MMLP, MMP, MWE, NAT, NCT, NFLX, NGG, NGLS, NLY, NM, NMM, NRP, NRZ, NS, NTI, NZTCY, O, OAK, OHI, OKE, OKS, ORAN, ORI, PAA, PAGP, PAY, PBD, PBR, PDH, PHK, PSEC, PSX, PSXP, QQQX, QRE, REX, RLJ, RNF, SAN, SBLK, SBUX, SBY, SFL, SID, SLB, SLW, SPG, SPH, SSEZY, SSL, STON, STWD, TEF, THMR, TLLP, TNH, TRGP, TTI, TWO, UAN, UMH, VALE, VNQ, VNR, VSUNQ, WES, WGP, WMB, WPC, WPZ, WYNN, XHB, YHOO, YPF
Vegas Property Prices: Looking for a Bottom
on May 24, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Low Housing Start Numbers: Good News for Real Estate
- Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional: Are Poor Earnings an Indication of Brazil's Market Bottom?
Sacramento Housing Bottom Driven by Low Inventory
on May 14, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Inergy L.P.: An Income Investor's Must-Have
- Headwaters: I'm Riding Out the Storm
Will We Have Positive Growth by End of 2009?
on May 5, 2009 • Comment!
- Atlas Energy Resources Merger with Atlas America Seems a Good Move
- Atlas Pipeline Makes Progress in Deleveraging the Company
- Atlas Pipeline: Hang in There
- Aircastle: Current Share Price Hard to Swallow
- Copa Holdings Flying High
- While Stock Market Searches for a New Bottom, Consider Bladex, Silver Wheaton
Marketwatch's Ridiculous Prediction: Zero New Housing Starts
on Feb 19, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Nordic American Tanker: Excellent Long Play for the Income Investor
Vegas Home Prices Continue to Fall; No Turnaround Yet
on Feb 13, 2009 • 6 Comments
- A Year of Positive Surprises for Terra Industries
The Future of California's Housing: Shortage Ahead?
on Feb 8, 2009 • 20 Comments
- How Far Will Baltic Dry Index Rally?
- Inergy: Secure for a Growing Income Stream
- Headwaters: Awaiting an Increase in Infrastructure Spending and Home Building
- Atlas Energy: Well Positioned Even at Low Natural Gas Prices
- Inergy's 29th Consecutive Dividend Increase
- Genco Shipping Suspends Dividend
Sacramento Ends '08 with December Sales Increase, REO Properties Drive Market
on Jan 27, 2009 • Comment!
- Will Commodities Be Affected by the South American Drought?
- Which Way Are Shipping Stocks Headed?
- CF Buyout Bid Grossly Undervalues Terra Industries
- Will Oil Traders Get Squeezed?
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional: Brazilian Play with Potential
December Brings Better Housing News, But Still No Signal of True Bottom
on Jan 13, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Reviewing My Opportunities Portfolio for 2008