This user currently has no profile.
Shaw Investments is an investment advisory firm that invests primarily in early and mid-stage Life Science companies with a holding period of 3 to 5 years. The company was founded by Tim Shaw in 2009.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Shaw Investments Email address:
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- We purchased shares of DCTH... on Delcath Systems: A Great Buy at These Prices
- Agree that Europe will prov... on Front Running QE3 - Part 2
- Hi JiangWell put together a... on Facebook: Compelling Growth, But Fairly Valued;...
- Nice job on your TLT trade.... on Fed Continues Operation Twist
- The show cancellation did h... on Ancestry.com: Wait For A Lower-Risk Buy Point