Tim uses both fundamental and technical analysis to assist in managing risk while looking for growth opportunities around the world in all asset classes. He provides investment management services at Shaw Investments.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Shaw Investments Tim Shaw is president and founder of Shaw Investments.
Currently, there are no book details for Tim Shaw.
Latest Comments more »
- We purchased shares of DCTH... on Delcath Systems: A Great Buy at These Prices
- Agree that Europe will prov... on Front Running QE3 - Part 2
- Hi JiangWell put together a... on Facebook: Compelling Growth, But Fairly Valued;...
- Nice job on your TLT trade.... on Fed Continues Operation Twist
- The show cancellation did h... on Ancestry.com: Wait For A Lower-Risk Buy Point