View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Ratings Improvement And Higher Interest Rates Should Propel Assured Guaranty Higher
- Assured Guaranty has outpaced its rivals through prudent underwriting.
- AGO reported 2013 operating earnings of $3.25 per share, up 15.7% YoY.
- AGO's primary Operating Subsidiaries upgraded by S&P to 'AA' from 'AA-'.
- Ultra Petroleum - The Best Pure-Play For Increasing Natural Gas Prices
- Aeropostale: Distressed Teen Retailer Is A Perfect Fit For A Private Equity-led Buyout
- Assured Guaranty - Value Investing 101
- Fiesta Restaurant Group Offers Significant Long-Term Potential
- ING US - Unloved, Underappreciated, And Undervalued
- Peabody Energy: Commodity Contrarian Investing 101
- Ultra Petroleum Could Double Within 3 Years
- Investors Title Company Will Continue To Build Its Intrinsic Value With A Strong Housing Market
- Superior Industries Is A Buyout Candidate, Despite New Plant Build
- Fiesta's Long-Term Growth Potential Could Be Unlocked By An Equity Issuance Or Merger
- Assured Guaranty - Aggressive Stock Buyback At Discount To Net Asset Value Will Be Huge
- Assured Guaranty: Resolution Of Uncertainties Should Continue To Improve Stock Price