View Tim Travis' Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABX, AGCO, AGO, AIG, ALLY, AMZN, AN, ANTM, APA, ARO, BAC, BBRY, BK, BP, BRK.A, BRK.B, BTU, C, CAT, CFG, CHK, CIT, CRM, CSCO, CSX, CVX, DDD, DECK, DELL, DISCA, DVA, DVN, ESRX, ESV, FB, FCX, FRGI, GD, GM, GOOG, GS, HD, HNZ, HP, HPQ, INTC, ITIC, JCP, JNJ, JOY, JPM, KO, KSS, LEN, LUK, MCD, MET, MS, MSFT, NOV, NTAP, PCLN, PEP, PG, RF, SD, SLB, SUP, TEF, TSLA, UPL, VIA, VOYA, WFC, WMT, XOM
Assured Guaranty - Significant Intrinsic Value Per Share Growth Continues
- Assured Guaranty is an example of a publicly traded business that is available at a minimum of a 40% discount to its intrinsic value.
- Assured Guaranty is the leading municipal bond insurance company in the United States and has a sterling track record of underwriting.
- The company earned $491MM of operating income in 2014, but this is a company that has earnings potential that is much greater in a higher interest rate environment.
Assured Guaranty - Aggressive Stock Buyback Will Reward Long-Term Investors
- Assured Guaranty trades at a discount to its intrinsic value.
- Share buybacks done at a discount to intrinsic value increase the intrinsic value of the remaining shares.
- The Detroit bankruptcy proved more manageable to the industry than many feared.
Ratings Improvement And Higher Interest Rates Should Propel Assured Guaranty Higher
- Assured Guaranty has outpaced its rivals through prudent underwriting.
- AGO reported 2013 operating earnings of $3.25 per share, up 15.7% YoY.
- AGO's primary Operating Subsidiaries upgraded by S&P to 'AA' from 'AA-'.
- AGO- Still A Buy Despite Puerto Rico And Detroit Problems
- Assured Guaranty - Value Investing 101
- Assured Guaranty - Aggressive Stock Buyback At Discount To Net Asset Value Will Be Huge
- Assured Guaranty Trades 50% Below Intrinsic Value With Catalysts
- Assured Guaranty: Resolution Of Uncertainties Should Continue To Improve Stock Price
- Assured Guaranty Is An Undervalued Diamond In The Rough
- Update: Assured Guaranty Is An Undervalued Diamond In The Rough
- Assured Guaranty: An Undervalued Diamond In The Rough