Timing Best Buy

View Timing Best Buy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Think Twice Before Betting On Nokia At Current Price - Part 1 [View article]
    Dear readers! The next Nokia article I promised above has been already published. Hopefully, you will find answers for the questions from your comments.
    Think Twice Before Betting On Nokia At Current Price - Part 2
    Mar 7 01:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Think Twice Before Betting On Nokia At Current Price - Part 1 [View article]
    GREAT! That sounds interesting! I will think about that)))

jpl3030 - Would you like to be my editor?

In fact, I have three books on Finance
    "FINANCE"
    "STATE FINANCE"
    "Accounting cost and results in innovative activity"
    You can load them here

However, you can read them perhaps with the Russian-English dictionary in your hands, because my native language is Russian.
    Mar 7 01:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Think Twice Before Betting On Nokia At Current Price - Part 1 [View article]
    Dear readers! Thank you for your numerous comments. Some comments are indeed worth of clarification and considering some important facts for that. Well, I decided to combine all my answers in the separate article on Nokia and to base them on recent facts. I am going to publish it in 1-2 days. Hopefully, you fully will reach my suggestion.

P.S. I do really love Nokia, but I love Facts the most.
    Mar 7 12:30 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Tech Giants: Which Stock Is A Winner? [View article]
    Well, my previous articles on Apple are also interesting. I monitor this stock monthly and write one APPL article per month. Analysis of different aspects of this lovely giant ...http://bit.ly/ZncoZs
    My current final opinion is derived from this long monitoring work. I would be happy to advise you all - Buy Apple!..but I cannot. Facts say - Be careful! Good Luck!

PS. I do the same monitoring work and analyses on GOOG, AMZN, MSFT with monthly articles.
    Feb 22 10:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Tech Giants: Which Stock Is A Winner? [View article]
    @Sailfish
    Stock valuation (upside potential/premium) is one of the numerous important indicators we use for making up our mind on investment choice. Today upside potential can reach 115% but in some months 215%. Who will win?
    Feb 22 09:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Tech Giants: Which Stock Is A Winner? [View article]
    Sure! You can take a loan in a bank too if you do not have enough money))).
    It sounds funny when somebody says "not true" discussing the philosophical terms. That is because that discussion has no end. Tnx!
    Feb 22 09:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Tech Giants: Which Stock Is A Winner? [View article]
    @68romeo
    I explained in the article why I do think so. Thanks for attentive reading.
    Feb 22 08:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Tech Giants: Which Stock Is A Winner? [View article]
    Just a note: "Cheap" does not mean "undervalued".
    When I say the stock is not cheap I mean the stock is not available for everyone who wants to buy it. The same thing if we say "cheap car" and "expensive car".
    Feb 22 08:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Biotechnology Bargains: Which Is The Best Bet For 2013? [View article]
    Thank you for your opinion! Your words sound quite fair. However, I covered Abbott in my recent article "Biotechnology And Pharmaceuticals: Will Newcomers Trump The Goliaths In 2013?"
    I made up my final verdict on Abbott and you can find it in that article.

That's why I would like to consider other biotech companies in the current article.
    Feb 20 02:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Communication Giant Is The Most Profitable Bet For 2013? [View article]
    When Google bought Motorola it was bought as a whole. Then it was split into two - MMI and MSI. As I mentioned in the article too, that there are rumors of Google and Motorola making a cell phone - which means that Google has a pile of cash with it and rumors of it buying MSI for its own smartphone are emerging to be present in the industry too.
    Feb 13 04:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Communication Giant Is The Most Profitable Bet For 2013? [View article]
    You can find the confirmation here
    ""The annualized dividend paid by Cisco Systems, Inc. is $0.56/share, currently paid in quarterly installments"
    Feb 11 01:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Tech Bargains: Which Is The Best Bet For Now? [View article]
    @Jon408

It seems recklessly to read only final words part in the article to make your conclusion about my conclusion. I think it would be sensible to penetrate the entire article (not only the summary).
    Jan 22 08:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Tech Bargains: Which Is The Best Bet For Now? [View article]
    @Colin Doyle
    Thank you for your interest to my bio :)
    Jan 22 08:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Tech Bargains: Which Is The Best Bet For Now? [View article]
    @ppnyc, aaronbhatnagar

Thank you for your notes! Sure, there were typos and they will be corrected asap.
    PS- Sometimes it happens to all of us :)
    Jan 22 08:21 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Industrial Giant Is A Winning Bet For Now? [View article]
    Mike! thank you for your comment!

To get the range of "Estimated Fair Value" You can use this source http://bit.ly/ruR7CU
    Jan 5 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment