Timing Best Buy

View Timing Best Buy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Which Industrial Giant Is A Winning Bet For Now? [View article]
    These points were considered in my previous articles on GE. I would not like to be doubled here in my suggestions. Thanks for your opinion, anyway!
    Jan 5 10:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Industrial Giant Is A Winning Bet For Now? [View article]
    Thanks LarryD! Sure! It is a typo! It will be corrected.
    Jan 5 09:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Automaker Is The Best Bet For Now? [View article]
    Next time we could consider these automakers too...
    However, I like your big appetite ))
    Jan 3 02:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Automaker Is The Best Bet For Now? [View article]
    Thanks Tdot for your comment!

What is a source for suggesting EPS of $1.51. Do you have a link or anything else?
    Jan 2 05:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's Revival: The Ship Has Sailed [View article]
    I do not discuss aloud rude "corrupted" comments that sound personally. Sorry!
    Dec 17 12:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's Revival: The Ship Has Sailed [View article]
    I appreciate all comments written in a polite manner. If there is anything not related to investment, please PM me, it is more than welcomed.
    Dec 17 11:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Banking Stock Is The Least Troublesome, Most Profitable Bet For 2013? [View article]
    @buffett's_apprentice

Thank you for your comment! Sure! I have checked today. The fair value for WFC indeed spans between $58 and $85. The stock is undervalued (with 75% upside potential). However, this fact has not changed my opinion on the best bet for 2013.
    Thanks!
    Dec 16 01:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Oil Giant Is A Winning Bet For 2013? [View article]
    Hello dear readers!
    Thank you for your attention, interesting opinions and comments. I would like to clarify the most sensible notes from your comments.

@ JeffParrel
    @ Fp1

You say: “According to the table above XOM is undervalued and Chevron is overvalued. Please explain your final verdict.”
    If the company is overvalued it does not mean directly the company is a buy. The same story with undervalued companies which are not considered a sell exactly. The stock valuation is one of the numerous factors that affect buy/hold/sell decision on any stock.
    The received results make me consider RDS.A and CVX the best oil options by analyzing all pros and cons for every company. Overvalued Chevron indeed has a potential for the next share price increase driven by relatively more attractive growth opportunities when compared to its peers. The stock price upturn will allow benefiting by its shareholders in the coming future. In our case, we cannot evaluate RDS stock price (over- or undervalued), so we do not have one of the most important metrics for decision making. However, the price/book ratio of this company is quite affordable. Nevertheless, RDS.A is presently offering an unmatched dividend yield, a healthy EPS and promising future prospects.

Despite XOM is well undervalued, yield-hungry investors would not feel themselves excited with XOM’s dividend, when there are other hot oil horses.
    PetroChina is also undervalued, but it has a relatively poor performance (low ROE of 11.6%) and high debt/equity ratio when compared to its peers. As I said, there are not many positive sentiments for PetroChina future, due to slippage in profits for Q3 2012.

@buyand squeeze
    @ JonGrows

I applied the discounted earnings plus equity model, developed by EFS Investment Partners. How it works you can find here http://bit.ly/ruR7CU
    You can also use it easily for your own calculations.
    Dec 13 05:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Are Improved Quarterly Results A False Dawn For Ford? [View article]
    Dear readers!

@cbroncos
    You say: ‘’So Ford had better 3rd quarter earnings because there was a positive perception by investors? Did they buy a load of cars?’’
    It is well-known that not only high sales build strong performance of the company. Investor’s relation indeed drives share price performance of the company and a peer group; then it helps to focus the company where it is more competitive and has the best risk-adjusted returns. I believe every self-respected investor is familiar with the investor behavior theory (for example, you should learn well the report “Providing Investor Feedback on the Company’s Credibility and Growth Strategies”.) Ford’ stock has often traded at a considerable discount to its peer group and the S&P 500, reflecting its quality, performance and investors’ positive perception of the company. Finally, Positive perception affects making buy/hold/sell decisions on any stock.

You say: "Ford into forming a partnership with General Electric Company (GE) to research, develop and sell alternative-fuel vehicles. This should help improve the status of the Ford C-Max plug-in hybrid vehicle as the car industry delves into the world of green living." So GE is going to help Ford sell C-max's?
    It is a fact! We should keep it in mind too.

@Tdot
    You say: “Setting aside all the typos and other errors (eg: "bank payments of $500,000 annually" should say $500 million)…”
    The figures in my article are correct, including the Payments of $500,000 per year. You can make sure here http://reut.rs/UDfMfT

Thanks
    Dec 13 04:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Vs. Siemens: Which Is A Winning Bet For 2013? [View article]
    @Uncle Pie

The reason of your fair doubts lies in the fact that many reliable sources indicate different numbers of dividend yield, as well as it also happens to PE in some cases. The point is which source seems to the author (me) as well as to an investor (you) more credible.

I used data from Morningstar that currently indicates SI's dividend yield of 2.75%.

The data from Seeking Alpha highlights SI's dividend yield of 2.77%

The finviz data indicates the number of 3.76% (I guess you follow this source)
    Dec 3 10:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Freeport-McMoRan And Southern Copper: Which Is The Best Bet For 2013? [View article]
    p_salerno1

Thank you for your opinion and comments!
    The phrase "From initial impressions" was derived from looking firstly at the most important stock quotes, which expose the company's performance - - earnings growth, dividend yield, ROE, etc. Comparing those of SCCO and FCX, I made my first impression on which company was faring better in investor's eyes. Not to be taken in the first impression, then we go deeply in analyses of other metrics as well as facts.
    Dec 3 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    misleading))). Not exactly.

If the stock is undervalued, it does not mean that it is worthy to be a buy. SCCO is indeed less attractive in its stock valuation (when compared to FCX), however Southern outperforms FCX on multiple fronts.

I would like you to focus your attention on my suggestions in the article, which were missed by you, perhaps.

To find out why SCCO is considered a better investment, you should to reared my analyses starting with the following paragraph:

"From initial impressions, SCCO is faring much better than FCX. The company is managing to outperform FCX on multiple fronts; its ROE is double that of FCX. Return on equity allows investors to analyze the relative success of management in generating a profit for direct shareholders........
    Dec 3 08:46 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Is There A Light At The End Of The Tunnel? [View article]
    The article --General Electric Vs. Siemens: Which Is A Winning Bet For 2013? -- has already been published http://bit.ly/VfmqY8

In the analysis, I will be taking into account only the financial and future standing of the two companies in order to derive an effect on their stock performance in 2013.

You are welcome!
    Dec 3 04:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Is There A Light At The End Of The Tunnel? [View article]
    @ GE investors
    In the next submission on GE, I will consider the question - -General Electric Or Siemens: What Is a Winning Bet For 2013? I aim to analyze growth opportunities for these conglomerate giants in order to build investor's confidence: what bet would be fairly reasonable in the 2013 perspective.
    Dec 2 01:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: Don't Miss This 'Great Buy' Time [View article]
    @gsbaird

Dear Stephen! You say: "He failed to look into at important aspect of long term debt - the amounts of debt maturing in future years and the spacing of the maturing debt."

In fact, discussing of the long-term debt question deserves the separate article. I have already considered this question for Ford in detail. I think it is not good to repeat the same points I discussed deeply before. You can find "important aspect of long term debt" in my recent article titled " Will Ford's Debt Make It An Attractive Auto Sector Investment?"

P.S. It would be sensible to pay first attention to the author's recent submissions before guessing about any omissions.

Thanks!