Timing Best Buy

View Timing Best Buy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Intel: Is The Magic Waning? [View article]
    Many investors think that a high P/E suggests that investors are expecting higher earnings growth in the future compared to companies with a relatively lower P/E. However, this is a pretty simplistic way of P/E viewing because actually the P/E ratio doesn't tell us the whole story by itself. It is important that investors remember an important problem that arises with the P/E measure, and to avoid basing a decision on this measure alone. The earnings is based on an accounting measure of earnings that is susceptible to forms of manipulation, making the quality of the P/E only as good as the quality of the underlying earnings number.

Secondly, although a high P/E ratio could mean that a stock is overvalued, there is no guarantee that it will come back down anytime soon. While the P/E is one part of the puzzle, it's definitely not a crystal ball.
    Oct 30 03:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: Is The Magic Waning? [View article]
    @ktkt
    thank you for your note! Yes, it is a typo. I am sorry for that.
    Oct 29 06:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Nokia Continue To Disappoint In A Highly Competitive Industry? [View article]
    @ericmeister

Your words: "Lumia 920 is the most innovative phone to date. Period."

The answer:
    Nokia apologised in a blog post, stating that it “should have posted a disclaimer“.

“Of course, hindsight is 20/20, but we should have posted a disclaimer stating this was a representation of OIS (optical image stabilisation) only.”

Lacking any “wow factor“, the new Noka Lumia 920 was giving negative reviews by critics, despite the fact that the company lauded it as the “most innovative smart phone in the world”.

The new Nokia Lumia 920 boasts a 4.5-inch screen, making it bigger than the company’s previous smartphones. In line with similar devices, it also comes with an 8.7 megapixel camera.

However, the company has slipped behind rivals in recent years. Its share of the global smartphone market is now 10 per cent, down from 50 per cent when Apple launched its iPhone.

The source http://bit.ly/TcVZr3

Thanks.
    Oct 17 04:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin: Potential For Gains From Possible Buyout [View article]
    To disperse notions of not being a credible opinion and analyst, I have updated my bio. Though you'll need a Russian to English translator to view all the details!
    Oct 16 02:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin: Potential For Gains From Possible Buyout [View article]
    I won't argue here for the sake of arguing, if you have anything valuable to add, as a perspective, be my guest.

Thanks.
    Oct 16 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China And Europe To Rescue Ford Stock? [View article]
    @DonRight

Thank you for keeping an eye on my articles!
    You're welcome!
    Oct 16 07:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin: Potential For Gains From Possible Buyout [View article]
    Dear Jeremy!

Thank you for keeping an eagle eye on my paper.
    Sure, there is just a typo.
    Oct 15 05:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Rebounds To Build Investor Confidence [View article]
    Thank you, Galt, for your interesting opinion.

To be honest, I prefer to invest in the best 'BUY' among the all BUYs. However, one stock seems to be the best BUY today and the best SELL tomorrow. The concern is to catch a right moment.
    Oct 12 02:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Microsoft Surge Ahead With Its New Tablet? [View article]
    Thank you for an excellent comment.

I suggest you're truly right fan ;))
    Oct 12 11:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Google Checkmate Apple With Motorola Move? [View article]
    FB / GOOG comparison is published.
    Oct 11 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Citigroup: Right Time For A Great Buy [View article]
    @Axel24

Thank you for your attention to my article. What companies exactly are you interested in? I can research them in the coming future.
    Oct 8 07:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Google Checkmate Apple With Motorola Move? [View article]
    @ all readers
    Thank you for all your comments, which were occasionally controversial. Because the title confused some of my readers, I have therefore changed it as you can now see. Incidentally, I was not making a statement; I was asking a question and whilst some of my readers disagreed, many agreed. I enjoy reading your comments and I'm glad that you are reading the articles.
    Oct 4 10:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Google Checkmate Apple With Motorola Move? [View article]
    @all commentators
    I appreciate all comments written in a polite manner. If there is anything not related to investment, please PM me, it is more than welcomed. Thanks!
    Oct 3 01:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Citigroup: Right Time For A Great Buy [View article]
    Well, I am deeply in love with an investment philosophy. In addition, I keep an eagle eye on the latest news to be in line to current stock trends. However, over the last 10 year of my academic experience, this article is probably the No 501 written before my contribution on SA. I think, I've got a solid experience to generate useful investment ideas.

P.S. I have many new ideas for you. Keep an eye on them, if you find my thoughts interesting. Thanks to SA contribution, they have voice here as well.

Where do I prefer to invest? I have answered you via SA's "email?"
    Oct 3 12:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Google Checkmate Apple With Motorola Move? [View article]
    Thanks for a nice comment!

"You seem to expose a European, maybe Slavic, accent in your grammar."

Hopefully, we focus here on investment ideas.
    Oct 3 11:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment