Timing Best Buy

View Timing Best Buy's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • 30% Upside As This Highly Shorted Tech Stock Benefits From The Apple Product Refresh Cycle [View article]
    Wow! I like that picture with the smiles most of all! Very informative:)))
    Sep 6, 2013. 08:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Oil Bargains: Which Is The Best Buy For 2013? [View article]
    @northhills24.
    Thank you for your note. Sure, $26 is a typo. The correction has been already done and will appear in the article soon.
    Aug 29, 2013. 11:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: Know Your Risks Or Risk Your Future [View article]
    Right point! Nothing new ...for new disappointments? No bad news is... good news!
    Aug 21, 2013. 02:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: Know Your Risks Or Risk Your Future [View article]
    Charles

Thank you for your contributing to my work on Nokia. I used your suggestion to build my own opinion and explain why I think so. Thank you!
    Aug 21, 2013. 02:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia Set To Make Investors Very Happy [View article]
    Patt2374

You will find the answer on your question in my next article, because I have already considered this aspect in it. So please allow me to avoid duplicating information here (in comments) and in the next article. Thank you for your patience.
    Aug 17, 2013. 12:18 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia Set To Make Investors Very Happy [View article]
    C. Guivi
    I am about to finalize the next article on Nokia (including BBRY, Samsung, Apple performance when compared to Nokia's).
    Thank you for your interest.
    Aug 17, 2013. 12:11 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems Set To Make Investors Very Happy [View article]
    Thank you for your opinion, Ashraf! Your suggestion works indeed. Hopefully, DDD will bring us only good news; however, there are many reasons to rely on this stock.
    Aug 12, 2013. 11:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trina Solar: Know Your Risks, Or Risk Your Future [View article]
    Thank you for your opinion. However, you perhaps understood my final suggestion wrong. It would be a smart move to purchase shares before the stock continues its upward ascent. However, Trina's future prospects and risks discussed in the article make me skeptic.
    Aug 2, 2013. 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Manitex's New 70-Ton Crane To Lift The Stock Price Sky High? [View article]
    Dear Bob! Thank you for your question! However, Morningstar also provides analyst rating for the company they track. The source: Morningstar Consensus Estimate data.
    You can check that fact here http://bit.ly/1cYUAca

Thanks!
    Jul 5, 2013. 10:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Broadcom Make You Really Rich? [View article]
    @Yurasis_Dragon

Thank you for your note! Despite the classifications such as "large cap" or "small cap" are only approximations that change over time; however, your note actually sounds fairly. Thanks again!
    Jun 29, 2013. 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Broadcom Make You Really Rich? [View article]
    @ SDS and Guraaf
    Thank you for your helpful comment. I appreciate your useful suggestions as well as your amazing sense of humor (SDS's words about CEO). You are welcome!
    Jun 29, 2013. 09:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shell And BP Are Looking For A New Dawn: What's In The Cards For Their Future? [View article]
    @thorskip
    I used that link to find the yield. On 8 May 2013, the yield is 4.26%
    May 8, 2013. 01:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Too Many Oil Bargains: Which Stock Is The Best Bet? [View article]
    Recently, I received the following message from a Seeking Alpha reader:

"My question is whether you think Apache (APA) could possibly have poor financial health? I ask, because some SA readers want to buy APA Preferred D, which offers a profit of 26% (let alone the dividends along the way). Should its preferred stock be called? APA-D seems like a solid investment to me; just wondering what you think…"

In order to answer this question, I did some additional analysis on the financial statement about solvency ratios and liquidity ratios. These ratios will answer the above mentioned question and, perhaps, might help many SA readers make a reasonable decision.

May 1, 2013. 02:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seadrill, Transocean And Ensco: Which Is The Best Bet For Now? [View article]
    Thank you for your note!

Actually, I had to cut the article (It was too long) and decided to exclude analysis of the fourth company - OMV in order to consider this company in the next article. However, I forgot to exclude it from the conclusion and....oops! ....you found my findings on OMV I wanted to discuss next time. I have contacted editors and suggestion on OMV will be deleted asap. Thank you for keeping an eagle eye!
    Mar 19, 2013. 10:05 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Think Twice Before Betting On Nokia At Current Price - Part 2 [View article]
    I enjoy seeing people in a deep love with its favorite! Patriotic love that goes against all odds. It's worth of respect! Real man!
    Mar 7, 2013. 01:54 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment