Timing Best Buy

View Timing Best Buy's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    @ibarkinthedark

Thank you for your kind comment about my “first” article. However, AAPL is my second article on SA as well as most likely the 102nd about stocks as a whole. So, which one do you mean?

The optimal range of the “current price dip” for AAPL stock purchases can be defined by applying one of the numerous well-known metrics developed by respected scientists. I appreciate and respect the calculation approach developed by one of talented scientists. Fortunately, he is also a member of SA and leads the top contributor team – Efsinvestment. You can find that approach description in EFS's articles. So, his calculations currently indicate that the fair value range for AAPL is between $966 and $1085. According EFS valuation, at a price of $667 Apple is trading at a substantial discount (i.e., 45% upside potential to reach its fair value).
    Sep 29 09:28 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia Set To Make Investors Very Happy [View article]
    Patt2374

You will find the answer on your question in my next article, because I have already considered this aspect in it. So please allow me to avoid duplicating information here (in comments) and in the next article. Thank you for your patience.
    Aug 17 12:18 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    @DonRight

Thank you, Don, for your excellent comment!
    In the coming days, I am going to keep an eye on some of "Billionaires's Loves" such as GOOG and MSFT! I'll provide my input about these stocks soon as well. So you're welcome to read and judge how strong their love is!
    Sep 29 10:26 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Think Twice Before Betting On Nokia At Current Price - Part 1 [View article]
    Dear readers! Thank you for your numerous comments. Some comments are indeed worth of clarification and considering some important facts for that. Well, I decided to combine all my answers in the separate article on Nokia and to base them on recent facts. I am going to publish it in 1-2 days. Hopefully, you fully will reach my suggestion.

P.S. I do really love Nokia, but I love Facts the most.
    Mar 7 12:30 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: What Does The Future Hold? [View article]
    @ georgedao123

Thank you for your amazing comment! The similar comments usually make me smile and wonder -- how often do people comment articles before reading the entire piece?

"As of November 18, 2012, data from Morningstar indicated..." and the statements about "Q3 results" certainly I wrote 1-2 months ago)))))

P.S. Don't worry! All data are fresh! I was focused largely on financials and reports as every researcher typically does. That was a reason why I could miss a non-financial event from recent news. However, I am thankful for keeping an eagle eye on the article. Surely, your comments are very helpful.
    Nov 19 04:24 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    No worries, no sorries! "New math" sometimes requires to refresh data :)
    Sep 29 10:04 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    @ DonRight and Åsa Stenström

Thank you for excellent comments! I appreciate and respect time of SA readers, giving them only important facts that truly relate to stock future. I do my best to provide you with only appropriate information.
    Sep 29 09:41 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia Set To Make Investors Very Happy [View article]
    C. Guivi
    I am about to finalize the next article on Nokia (including BBRY, Samsung, Apple performance when compared to Nokia's).
    Thank you for your interest.
    Aug 17 12:11 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seadrill, Transocean And Ensco: Which Is The Best Bet For Now? [View article]
    Thank you for your note!

Actually, I had to cut the article (It was too long) and decided to exclude analysis of the fourth company - OMV in order to consider this company in the next article. However, I forgot to exclude it from the conclusion and....oops! ....you found my findings on OMV I wanted to discuss next time. I have contacted editors and suggestion on OMV will be deleted asap. Thank you for keeping an eagle eye!
    Mar 19 10:05 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Think Twice Before Betting On Nokia At Current Price - Part 2 [View article]
    I enjoy seeing people in a deep love with its favorite! Patriotic love that goes against all odds. It's worth of respect! Real man!
    Mar 7 01:54 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Banking Stock Is The Least Troublesome, Most Profitable Bet For 2013? [View article]
    @buffett's_apprentice

Thank you for your comment! Sure! I have checked today. The fair value for WFC indeed spans between $58 and $85. The stock is undervalued (with 75% upside potential). However, this fact has not changed my opinion on the best bet for 2013.
    Thanks!
    Dec 16 01:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Freeport-McMoRan And Southern Copper: Which Is The Best Bet For 2013? [View article]
    misleading))). Not exactly.

If the stock is undervalued, it does not mean that it is worthy to be a buy. SCCO is indeed less attractive in its stock valuation (when compared to FCX), however Southern outperforms FCX on multiple fronts.

I would like you to focus your attention on my suggestions in the article, which were missed by you, perhaps.

To find out why SCCO is considered a better investment, you should to reared my analyses starting with the following paragraph:

"From initial impressions, SCCO is faring much better than FCX. The company is managing to outperform FCX on multiple fronts; its ROE is double that of FCX. Return on equity allows investors to analyze the relative success of management in generating a profit for direct shareholders........
    Dec 3 08:46 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Ford Stock Should Rally Very Soon [View article]
    Thank you for your interesting comments and opinions!

I am working on the next Ford article to answer all your questions and consider most of sensible opinions above in detail. Keep an eye on the next Ford piece.
    Nov 13 03:43 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Google Checkmate Apple With Motorola Move? [View article]
    @ DonRight

Thank you for your king comment and reading my articles. Now, I am being in a deep research of so hot today topic - who - Google of Facebook - will win the competitor battle in 2013? Some people make bets on FB, others - on Google. They use a plenty of facts and numbers to prove their rightwards. However, l would like to analyze deeply as well objectively their own financial and non-financial background that fuel their power to become a leader in that battle. Hopefully, soon you will get my independent verdict.
    Oct 3 10:18 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    Thank you, MoeGiguere, for your kind comment! To follow AAPL is a good deal, but to follow only AAPL sounds probably not so reasonable. I believe my articles will help you find strong and profitable stocks which deserve to be in your possession.
    Sep 29 10:40 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment