Timing Best Buy

View Timing Best Buy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Will Apple's Products Cause Speculative Stock Valuation? [View article]
    Let's see what is going on with Amazon next week. I plan to prepare fresh analyses for this company. Soon, we will continue discussing this question on the updated fact base.
    Nov 1 12:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Apple's Products Cause Speculative Stock Valuation? [View article]
    @spring Apple

Thank you for your interest. For the last three days, I have already published two articles on GOOG. They might be interesting for you.

Facebook And Google: Future Challenges In 2013

Dissecting The Major Google Drop: How Will It Affect Forecasts?

In addition, I plan to write the Amazon article next week.
    Nov 1 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    One of Billionaires's Loves - Google - has been published!

So, how strong is that love with Google? I hope It becomes stronger.
    Oct 3 10:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    Interesting opinion, thanks!
    I agree with your sentiment, but a lot of people are deeply in love with riding the "investment roller-coaster." They buy stock being in the bottom (before start to ride up) and sell it in the top high (before start to ride down). And putting such large amount of money on the line is acceptable for them. Providing great margins! They don't care what stock - AAPL or KO, yet strive to catch a right moment for great buy-sell bet!
    Sep 29 01:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    Hello Richbar! You follow a good assessment philosophy and I do respect it! However, let's just see how it will go in the future and figure out what reality is.
    Sep 29 10:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    Thank you, MoeGiguere, for your kind comment! To follow AAPL is a good deal, but to follow only AAPL sounds probably not so reasonable. I believe my articles will help you find strong and profitable stocks which deserve to be in your possession.
    Sep 29 10:40 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    @DonRight

Thank you, Don, for your excellent comment!
    In the coming days, I am going to keep an eye on some of "Billionaires's Loves" such as GOOG and MSFT! I'll provide my input about these stocks soon as well. So you're welcome to read and judge how strong their love is!
    Sep 29 10:26 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    No worries, no sorries! "New math" sometimes requires to refresh data :)
    Sep 29 10:04 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    @ DonRight and Åsa Stenström

Thank you for excellent comments! I appreciate and respect time of SA readers, giving them only important facts that truly relate to stock future. I do my best to provide you with only appropriate information.
    Sep 29 09:41 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple's Current Dip To Ride Its Likely Rise To $800 [View article]
    @ibarkinthedark

Thank you for your kind comment about my “first” article. However, AAPL is my second article on SA as well as most likely the 102nd about stocks as a whole. So, which one do you mean?

The optimal range of the “current price dip” for AAPL stock purchases can be defined by applying one of the numerous well-known metrics developed by respected scientists. I appreciate and respect the calculation approach developed by one of talented scientists. Fortunately, he is also a member of SA and leads the top contributor team – Efsinvestment. You can find that approach description in EFS's articles. So, his calculations currently indicate that the fair value range for AAPL is between $966 and $1085. According EFS valuation, at a price of $667 Apple is trading at a substantial discount (i.e., 45% upside potential to reach its fair value).
    Sep 29 09:28 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment