This user currently has no profile.
Timmothy Posey is a just another astute observer of the "free" markets of equities, bonds, and everything in between, never siding with either permabulls or permabears. Besides being a software developer at a multi-billion dollar financial services firm, he also is an adjunct professor of finance for the American Public University System.
- Description: Professor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
VZ agains delays the biggest phone release of the year with the Galaxy Nexus being shelved due to a purported software bug. Now, no rls date Dec 12, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- NFLX is the only one attemp... on Netflix: Death Awaits And Proving That Content ...
- Two thoughts:1) The CYS and... on Real Estate Vs. REITs
- I'd add Rackspace (RAX) to ... on The Cloud Wars Of 2012
- Waste of money. They're bet... on YouTube, With 'Channels,' To Take On Cable
- They may do this to coincid... on Fed leader says further bond purchases may needed
Latest comments on Timmothy's Articles
- FRANJUST62@YAHOO.COM on Q3 Earnings Season: Not the Time to Get Short
- Timmothy Posey on Q3 Earnings Season: Not the Time to Get Short
- ryanclarke on Q3 Earnings Season: Not the Time to Get Short
- Albertarocks on Q3 Earnings Season: Not the Time to Get Short
- Marc Courtenay on Q3 Earnings Season: Not the Time to Get Short