This user currently has no profile.
I wrote over 1,000 articles for The Motley Fool (fool.com) from March 2007 to February 2011, primarily covering the Energy sector. I was also an analyst on Motley Fool Special Ops, a special situations-focused newsletter and real-money portfolio service. After leaving the Fool, and until very recently, I consulted for a value-oriented hedge fund / mutual fund manager based in Texas, contributing investment ideas and analysis across a wide range of sectors.
- Description: Hedge Fund Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- They should probably file a... on Ocean Shore Holding Co. Announces Stock Repurch...
- That PR today really made a... on OSHC Owners Forum
- PPP,Thanks for the comment.... on Bad News Is Good News For Tetra Tech
- That worked out fabulously. on CBS Exchange Offer - An Uncorrelated 7% Without...
- Stiritz didn't want this on... on Hormel buying Muscle Milk maker for $450M
Latest comments on Toby Shute's Articles
- Google+: Toby Shute