This user currently has no profile.
I wrote over 1,000 articles for The Motley Fool (fool.com) from March 2007 to February 2011, primarily covering the Energy sector. I was also an analyst on Motley Fool Special Ops, a special situations-focused newsletter and real-money portfolio service. After leaving the Fool, and until very recently, I consulted for a value-oriented hedge fund / mutual fund manager based in Texas, contributing investment ideas and analysis across a wide range of sectors.
- Description: Hedge Fund Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
New ATH for my favorite microcap bank stock $TYBT. Sadly, no position. Jan 14, 2015
Latest Comments more »
- Spoke to a friend who's don... on Merger Arbitrage Forum (Though Any Arb Can Be D...
- Carfinco Enters into Letter... on Merger Arbitrage Forum (Though Any Arb Can Be D...
- Yes, I was really surprised... on Merger Arbitrage Forum (Though Any Arb Can Be D...
- I'm in for a second go-round.. on Merger Arbitrage Forum (Though Any Arb Can Be D...
- I was slagging this company... on Why I Was Wrong On Searchlight Minerals
Latest comments on Toby Shute's Articles
- Google+: Toby Shute