This user currently has no profile.
I wrote over 1,000 articles for The Motley Fool (fool.com) from March 2007 to February 2011, primarily covering the Energy sector. I was also an analyst on Motley Fool Special Ops, a special situations-focused newsletter and real-money portfolio service. After leaving the Fool, and until very recently, I consulted for a value-oriented hedge fund / mutual fund manager based in Texas, contributing investment ideas and analysis across a wide range of sectors.
- Description: Hedge Fund Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Latest Comments more »
- They sold their position al... on Overlooked World Energy Solutions: High-Margin ...
- I'll add my kudos as well. ... on Overlooked World Energy Solutions: High-Margin ...
- This afternoon's announceme... on Bad News Is Good News For Tetra Tech
- How about MUEL on 3/8/13, t... on A Challenge To All: Find Me A Cheaper-Looking M...
- We should hear something in... on Bad News Is Good News For Tetra Tech
Latest comments on Toby Shute's Articles
- Google+: Toby Shute