This user currently has no profile.
I wrote over 1,000 articles for The Motley Fool (fool.com) from March 2007 to February 2011, primarily covering the Energy sector. I was also an analyst on Motley Fool Special Ops, a special situations-focused newsletter and real-money portfolio service. After leaving the Fool, and until very recently, I consulted for a value-oriented hedge fund / mutual fund manager based in Texas, contributing investment ideas and analysis across a wide range of sectors.
- Description: Hedge Fund Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Latest Comments more »
- Edit:"At $100 million,... on Triangle Petroleum: What Are The Assets Worth?
- You made it into the merger... on Overlooked World Energy Solutions: High-Margin ...
- For context, this $5.50 pri... on Overlooked World Energy Solutions: High-Margin ...
- At 2.5x recurring revenue w... on Overlooked World Energy Solutions: High-Margin ...
- Yes, they are selling aggre... on MCG Capital +14.5% on tender offer; more on Q3 ...
Latest comments on Toby Shute's Articles
- Google+: Toby Shute