Covered the energy sector for Fool.com from May 2007 to February 2011. Also spent part of that time as a research analyst on Motley Fool Special Ops, a special situations-focused newsletter and real-money portfolio service. Now consulting for a value-oriented investment firm based in Texas.
- Description: Hedge fund analyst. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Commodities, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Toby Shute.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Congrats to anyone who picked up ZAZA a few months ago. Amazing how hard sentiment can swing on speculative exploration plays like this. Sep 29, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- I dressed up as that Norman... on Something Big Hits The Oil Markets - Starting T...
- Delian: XRX issued the $1.1... on Renaissance Era Coming For Xerox
- Hey Dividend,There was a li... on Nuclear Power: Doubling Down on a Rebirth
- This subset of long-sufferi... on Xerox Transforms Itself Into A Strong Buy
- Update posted to the Econom... on 2010 Oil Story: Drawing Down the Inventories
Latest comments on Toby's Articles