This user currently has no profile.
Dr. Feldman is the founder of Behavioral Finance Investment Advisors. Dr. Feldman is also an assistant professor of finance at San Francisco State University. Dr. Feldman has published scholarly journals in the area of behavioral finance and agent-based modeling in various leading finance and economic journals.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, REITs
BFIA Behavioral Finance Investment Advisors (BFIA) provides a weekly newsletter. The newsletter advices on two main areas. First, it advices on whether to stay invested in the global market or take your money out before major finance crises. Second, it advises in which markets and asset classes to invest in. ...More
Lastly, the newsletter provides predictions on the direction of financial markets.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- where did you get the data ... on Don't Rush To Buy Stocks At These Levels
- Thank you for the technical... on Will There Be A Major Financial Crisis, Short C...
- Thank you independent inves... on Will There Be A Major Financial Crisis, Short C...
- Thank you for the comments.... on Correction Coming - Yes Or No?
- Also, we lay out in more de... on Correction Coming - Yes Or No?
Latest comments on Todd's Articles