Todd Johnson

View Todd Johnson's Comments BY TICKER:
    Hi Breakdown,

$EMES and $HCLP are partnerships. What is the 3rd partnership you are referring to?
    Jul 27, 2014. 09:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Pablo,

Absolutely, good points.

You may want to dig deeper into Wisconsin non-official issues. Best, Todd
    Jul 24, 2014. 03:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you Artful Dodger. Great to hear from you. Todd
    Jul 24, 2014. 01:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi factplz,

Thanks for bringing so many facts to the table. Clearly fracking MLP's have variables that are difficult to value compared to an $AAPL (P/E ratio; cash on the balance sheet; growth rate; new product line).

I can appreciate why some are skeptical. An article should simply be a basis for one to research (as you have) an idea if it sounds interesting.

Just an opinion and my opinion. I like your thought process, however. :)

Todd
    Jul 24, 2014. 01:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Buddy,

Potential acquisitions; sand prices: spot/contract; 2 new sand mines. If 2015 distributions go up to some projections, the 50% gain would simply reflect $EMES being an income stock.

It's only my opinion and an article, and I could definitely be wrong. Some issues are "final"; other negotiations are ongoing and known - but not official. I consider those issues "speculation" but researched by me.

You make good points. Thank you.

Todd
    Jul 24, 2014. 01:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    WallSt., I like your projections. :) Todd
    Jul 24, 2014. 01:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Pablo,

I arrive at a different conclusion especially on the "cost of the mines". Management has been clear on how soon this cost is recovered in presentations.

Red tape: one might arrive at different conclusions based upon public information that is not official.

If I shared your view point, I would not own $EMES, $HCLP, $SLCA.

Todd
    Jul 23, 2014. 12:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Buddy,

If one is aware of city council meetings; job announcements; and other ongoing events that lead to the "100% final approval" - then I think one would lead to a different view point.

I respect your view. If I shared your view, I would sit this one out.

Todd
    Jul 23, 2014. 12:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    HI Zorbanite,

I'm a big fan of yours. You were always an inspiration. Todd
    Jul 23, 2014. 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Emerge Energy Offers 50% Upside In 1 Year [View article]
    HI SD - good to hear from you. Congrats on your holdings. The unit appreciate can help in one's life. Todd
    Jul 23, 2014. 12:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Raymond,

It's a MLP - so I look at various valuation metrics different than a stock. It's a partnership with close to a 5% yield and growing. TJ
    Jul 23, 2014. 12:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Iowa, thank you. Todd
    Jul 23, 2014. 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Oz, good clarification. TJ
    Jul 23, 2014. 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Donald,

It wasn't dilution. Major long-term holder sold units and the stock bounced back when the SEC filings were reported. Units were sold to pay for the 1-year taxes, per SEC filings. Todd
    Jul 23, 2014. 11:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Pablo,

No, the return of cost of building the mines is short-term. The calls/transcripts indicate how fast they receive their money back on building a new mine.

Nobody can predict $10 as many things can go wrong with any stock.

On the other hand, I can clearly see the rationale of why $10 is being mentioned as an annual distribution.

Todd