Todd Johnson

Hi BH, thank you.

Do you keep the holdings to 45 or will you add a name if warranted? Thanks. TJ
    Aug 15 04:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi gman1253- great to hear from you! Todd
    Aug 15 04:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Cranky,

lol Your Canadians are loyal to the local Telco's that they love to hate. quote is great! TJ
    Aug 15 04:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi PendragonY, I love the items on sale analogy. TJ
    Aug 15 04:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Dividend Growth Stocks For Increasing Retirement Income [View article]
    Hi tomios, I agree. Thanks for sharing your personal knowledge. I like $CSCO's purchase of the security firm. TJ
    Aug 15 04:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Dividend Growth Stocks For Increasing Retirement Income [View article]
    Hi Doyle, I am out 99.99% out of the cyclical stocks. I own NLY calls as part of a hedge. I prefer to invest in names that will benefit by a rising 10-Year T-Bond. A levered mREIT is prime when rates are going down. We are in the just the opposite environment. Todd

Aug 15 04:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Dividend Growth Stocks For Increasing Retirement Income [View article]
    Hi greenbow, you offer great common sense. Todd
    Aug 15 03:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Uain, great insights into your GE. Thank you for sharing. TJ
    Aug 15 01:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Dividend Growth Stocks For Increasing Retirement Income [View article]
    Hi Tiki, thank you for your comments. I love SBUX as a customer; I respect how they treat employees (stock beans, insurance); and I spend a lot of hours drinking coffee and reading at the stores. TJ
    Aug 15 01:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Dividend Growth Stocks For Increasing Retirement Income [View article]
    Hi noffya, I agree with every word you say.

Where are the investors? DRIPing into quality names works. Everyone is a Cramer fan: what to do today vs tomorrow.

I like to think long term as you allude. TJ
    Aug 15 01:03 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Dividend Growth Stocks For Increasing Retirement Income [View article]
    Hi Zoral, I am not a trader. If Cisco is down 9% in after-hours, do I still like Cisco/Fire? Yes. Industry leader, great balance sheet, growing dividend, strong management, love the $FIRE purchase.

I have core stocks; sell out of cyclical stocks (mREITs, refineries; REITs); have 18-various portfolio components.

Quality never goes of style.

Todd
    PS: A person posting his/her first message with "nazi" in the name receives zero respect from me. Regardless of the Seinfeld issue - nazi is not a name I would use as a moniker.
    Aug 15 01:01 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Dividend Growth Stocks For Increasing Retirement Income [View article]
    Hi soupnazi, thank you for your insights. TJ
    Aug 14 10:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Wiza,

Starbucks is my preference.

Todd
    Aug 14 10:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Dividend Growth Stocks For Increasing Retirement Income [View article]
    Hi gstanleyjr, thank you for your insights. todd
    Aug 14 10:27 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment