Todd Johnson

View Todd Johnson's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi Kroyals, I'll take a 10% increase; stock buyback; and new products; and an increasing dividend. TJ
    Aug 21 08:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi Krames, why does any insider sell? College for kids, divorce, portfolio diversification...etc. TJ
    Aug 21 08:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi Krames, insider selling is always for a myriad of reasons. Todd
    Aug 21 08:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi my friend - Doyle. Thank you so much. Todd
    Aug 21 08:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi YN, I know some used Apple product dealers (liquidation.com): retail and wholesale. These products have the highest resale products I am aware of. I am a big fan of Bose headphones - these share a high retained value. TJ
    Aug 21 08:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi RS, great to hear from you. Thanks for your coherent, intelligent, and common sense based insights. Todd
    Aug 20 06:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Fear&Greeder, thanks for the feedback. I'm off to read your article. Thanks for sharing! Todd
    Aug 20 06:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Apple is coming out with a buyback old iPhones program.

Apple iPhones amazingly keep their value - vs. all android phones.

TJ
    Aug 20 06:31 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi Yesterday's News, you are right on! The color is champagne vs. a gold from the "rumors". The front color is white. TJ
    Aug 20 06:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi dbtunr, I have wrote about Apple prior to Icahn. I write other places. TJ
    Aug 20 03:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi Rob, I agree with you: facts make the case. Hope, fear, rumors, fear don't provide a conducive framework to invest. TJ
    Aug 20 03:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi iloevy, thank you for your courtesy and feedback. You were spot on. TJ
    Aug 20 03:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi Rockback, I saw that study. Apple requires more money - and the people who like Apple products still like their products; iTunes; interaction between other AAPL products.

I'm a fan of the product. Todd
    Aug 20 03:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi PositiveProsperity, the China Mobile issue will be interesting. I'm looking at it on a purely balance sheet; stock buyback; dividend, Ichahn valuation.

Thank you for your thoughts. Todd
    Aug 20 03:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - A Great Value Stock With Strong Upside Potential [View article]
    Hi Docproc, I don't think so. The Icahn factor can't be denied - and a gold iPhone, a TV, a watch, new iPad, 2-versions of iPhone.

Unless we are talking about an IPO, every company's info is updated to reflect present day.

Todd