This user currently has no profile.
Todd Kenyon PhD CFA has been working as an analyst and portfolio manager for 13 years, and currently presides over a long-only asset management firm, which he founded in 2006. He specializes in uncovering value and exploiting behavioral inefficiencies in the market, typically with a long-term perspective. He previously served nine years as portfolio manager and equity analyst for a boutique firm with over $700 million under management, $150M of which Todd managed. Before this, Todd worked as a postdoctoral scholar of hearing physiology, software support technician, and as data base manager and webmaster for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Todd has a doctorate and a master's degree in marine biology ...More from the University of Miami, and received his bachelor's degree with a double major in mechanical engineering and biology from Bucknell University.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Very interesting. Fantastic... on The Perfect Retirement Stock: 7% Yield And Growing
- Great article and discussio... on 4 Reasons Why We Are Still In A Bear Market
- HD has greatly outperformed... on Why Home Depot Will Continue To Outperform
- Good writeup. I am long, ad... on Annaly Capital Management - Has Enough Margin O...
- number 4 should read "... on Classic: Become A Smarter Seller, Part 2