Todd Kenyon PhD CFA has been working as an analyst and portfolio manager for 13 years, and currently presides over a long-only asset management firm, which he founded in 2006. He specializes in uncovering value and exploiting behavioral inefficiencies in the market, typically with a long-term perspective. He previously served nine years as portfolio manager and equity analyst for a boutique firm with over $700 million under management, $150M of which Todd managed. Before this, Todd worked as a postdoctoral scholar of hearing physiology, software support technician, and as data base manager and webmaster for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Todd has a doctorate and a master's degree in marine biology ...More from the University of Miami, and received his bachelor's degree with a double major in mechanical engineering and biology from Bucknell University.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Todd Kenyon.
Currently, there are no blog details for Todd Kenyon.
Currently, there are no book details for Todd Kenyon.
Latest Comments more »
- Nice summary. What about co... on Cabela's Is Showing Solid Growth Potential
- Thanks guys for the great a... on Intel: Will Atom Really Cannibalize Core?
- Classic "Man with a Ha... on David Trainer's $240 Apple Price Target Analysi...
- Ashraf - Always enjoy your ... on Intel: Will Atom Really Cannibalize Core?
- The current "positives... on Stay Away From Coach For Now