This user currently has no profile.
Todd made his first trade in 2006 and has been fascinated with the stock market ever since. He is a value investor and has found success implementing philosophies endorsed by Phil Fisher, Seth Klarman, and Warren Buffett.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
NFLX guidance sure doesn't seem to justify a price anywhere near 80x. Apr 25, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- I think BRK likes the fact ... on VeriSign's Slowing Growth Underlies Our $41 Val...
- Great points. The market do... on Coach Vs. Michael Kors
- Remember when the P/E was 6... on Is The Market Really Overvalued? Not When You L...
- By the time all uncertainty... on BP: With Uncertainty Looming, Not Yet A Buy
- Investors unfamiliar w/ lev... on It's Not Too Late To Short Financials
Latest comments on Todd's Articles