This user currently has no profile.
I began my investment career as a part-time analyst researching companies and industries for a long/short equity hedge fund while completing undergraduate studies during 1991. While offering short ideas as a broker for almost 19 years to hedge funds of all sizes, primarily by doing own due diligence as well as some Wall Street research and the use of consultants, I have also managed long/short portfolios for high net worth individuals who understood the risks of short-selling. The past short-selling experiences have led to excellent decision-making skills in investments. These skills have been developed over the last 19 years managing portfolios for high net worth customers as well as contributing short ideas to ...More portfolios while working for hedge funds over the last decade. I resigned January 2007 from a partnership I co-founded in June 2005 where my responsibilities included but were not limited to short sale candidates for inclusion in the portfolio and managed the short book.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst.
- Interests: REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- hhGregg is going to choke f... on Wal-Mart's pricing hits pressured retailers whe...
- You may be right by buying ... on More Downside For Titan Machinery
- Management appears to be in... on More Downside For Titan Machinery
- Huge miss on the company th... on More Downside For Titan Machinery
- It is wrong to compare MBIA... on Herbalife Could Damn Well Be The Next MBIA