This user currently has no profile.
Todd Sullivan is a Massachusetts-based value investor and Co-Founder and General Partner in Rand Strategic Partners. He looks for investments he believes are selling for a discount to their intrinsic value given their current situation and future prospects. He holds them until that value is realized or the fundamentals change in a way that no longer support his original thesis. His blog features his various ideas and general commentary and he updates readers on their progress in a timely fashion. His commentary has been seen in the online versions of the Wall St. Journal, New York Times, CNN Money, Business Week, Crain's NY and others. He has also appeared on Fox Business News and is a RealMoney.com contributor. Visit ...More his sites: ValuePlays (http://valueplays.net/) , Rand Strategic Partners (http://randstrategicpartners.com)
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
ValuePlays ValuePlays is a value investing blog. It searches for undervalued investments from all sectors (stocks, bonds, commodities etc). It also takes into account the current political and regulatory climate and how that will effect investments and the investing world in the future. By following some of today's ...More
most successful investors, ValuePlays strives to paint and investing picture for readers and allow them to walk through the investing world with it. ValuePlays also takes into account opinions contrary to Mr. Sullivan's and will publish pieces that disagree with his thesis in an area. This way readers are presented with both sides or an issue and allowed to decide for themselves what is the best path for them to take. By updating readers on it's investments (both current and potential), the investments of other value investors and the news that pertain to them, ValuePlays keeps readers informed of the value investing world.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Fannie's New Chairman Perry Touts 'Essential Role' Of GSE http://seekingalpha.com/a/17yer Feb 26, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- ty on An Open Letter To Bob Benmosche
- leave the word but alter it... on Blogs, Profanity and Editorial Integrity
- mick...maybe do it by marke... on Reconsidering Penny Stocks
- Wiley..the analogy is the d... on Being Wrong for Five Years Makes Peter Schiff R...
- Peter,If this you a couple ... on Being Wrong for Five Years Makes Peter Schiff R...