View Todd Sullivan's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACAS, ADM, AIG, ALEX, AMBC, AN, AROC, ATPAQ, AXP, AZO, BAC, BAM, BBI, BBRY, BBY, BGPIQ, BKS, BNI, BPO, BRK.A, BX, C, CAT, CCTYQ, CFC, CHD, CODI, CRM, CSX, CVS, DDR, DOW, DTV, ETFC, FCSX, GE, GGP, GLD, GM, GME, GOOG, GPS, GS, HAP, HD, HHC, HOG, IGOI, IYR, IYT, JCP, JMBA, JOE, KID, KKR, KO, LEH, LF, LL, LNKD, LOW, M, MBI, MCD, MER, MO, MON, MS, NCC, NES, NL, NWS, OC, OESX, PG, PM, REXI, RHIE, RSH, RTH, S, SBUX, SHLD, SHW, SIRI, SIX, SKS, SPG, SPY, TGT, TM, TOPP, TRLG, UNG, USG, USO, VLKAY, VOL, WEN, WFC, WFM, WMIH, WMT, XLF, YHOO, YUM
- Shilling and Starbucks: A Common Problem
- The Future is Looking Bright for Sherwin-Williams
- Predictions For Another Bad Hurricane Season
- Dow Chemical: Using the Past to Predict the Future
Ethanol: You Can Bet The Farm On It
Mar. 30, 2007 • 19 Comments
- Sherwin-Williams Shareholders: Time To Go On Offense
Housing and Subprime: No Documents? No Problem - Until Now
Mar. 27, 2007 • 5 Comments
Geoff Gannon Sits Down for 20 Questions With Value Investor Todd Sullivan
Mar. 26, 2007 • Comment!
- Sherwin Williams' Lead Trial: Once This Cloud is Duly Lifted, the Bull Will Run
- Sherwin Williams: Paint The Town Red
The Little Black Book of Investing: Put Your Money Into Index Funds
Mar. 20, 2007 • Comment!
Housing and Subprime: Enough Already - This Was No Surprise
Mar. 20, 2007 • 5 Comments
- Dow: Financially Sound Amidst Rumors of Merger with Reliance Industries
- Think Pink: The Owens Corning Panther is Ready to Pounce
- Sears & Radio Shack: Moody's Flunks Out at Lampert and Day University
- LeapFrog Enterprises: Taking A Leap of Faith
- Sears: Notables From Eddie Lampert's Annual Letter
- Topps: This Buyout Is Robbery
Invest According to Business, Not Stock Movement: Sears - A Case in Point
Mar. 12, 2007 • 5 Comments
Ethanol: A Few Myths Debunked
Mar. 8, 2007 • 11 Comments
- AIG's Insurance Business: An Odd Sense of Gains and Losses
- Gap's New CEO: A Lampert University Graduate, Please!
- McDonald's Versus Starbucks: McBucks?
- The Home Depot Investors Conference: One Big Yawn
The Battle of Bunker Hill: A Lesson For Investors
Mar. 2, 2007 • Comment!
- Questioning Sell-Side Consensus On Coca-Cola
- Market Decline: Not to Panic - 400 Points Is No Big Deal
- Memo to Dow Chemical CEO: Please Do Not Sell Out
Total Return Yield: A Measure Of a Stock's Value
Feb. 26, 2007 • Comment!
- Starbucks: Vindication, Thy Name Is... Howard Schultz
- Home Depot: I May Owe Robert Blake An Apology
- The Big Cat(erpillar) Looks Good - Almost