View Tom Armistead's Articles BY TICKER:
ACET, ADPT-OLD, AES, AFL, AIG, ALL, ALTR, BAC, BAX, BJS, BMS, BMY, BRK.A, BRK.B, C, CAT, CB, CF, CNA, COBR, COH, COP, CRM, CRR, CS, CSCO, CTS, CVEO, CW, DE, DRI, ENTG, EXC, GE, GLW, GME, HIG, HLIT, HON, HPQ, HRS, HTCH, HUM, IBM, INTC, ITW, JBL, JCI, JNJ, JPM, K, KMB, KMG, KMPR, KO, L, LDK, LUFK, MAS, MBI, MCD, MET, MMM, NSC, ODP, OLN, OXY, PEP, PFE, PG, PM, PRCP, PRU, PSEM, PWER, RDN, RE, RTN, SIGM, SNBC, SPY, SYY, TEF, TESS, TRV, TSO, TTMI, UBS, VIEW, VSH, VZ, WBS, WDC, WMIH, WMT, XLF, XOM, XRX
- Big Banks Ready To Restore Confidence?
- Understanding The Disconnect Between Treasury Yields And The S&P 500 Earnings Yield
- Bond Insurance: S&P Updates Rating Methodology For Bond Insurers
- Pro-Cyclicality: Bernanke and Dimon on Moderating the Credit Cycle
- Insurance: Is Buffett Right About Asbestos Liability?
- Investment Implications Of FHFA's Suing UBS
- Illinois Tool Works and 3M: Dip Represents a Buying Opportunity
- Options Strategy: Risk Reversal on MBIA
- Hartford Financial: TARP Warrants Offer Advantages
- Hewlett-Packard: A Mean Reversion Strategy for Patient Value Investors
- Webster Financial: Well-Capitalized Regional Bank
- Xerox: The Power of Free Cash Flow
- Why I Closed My Position in LDK Solar
- Everest Re: Strong Value Creation, Low Price to Book
- Options Strategy: How Risky Is Selling Puts?
- Bullish Spreads on Insurance Companies
- Radian: The Sell-Off Is Overdone
- Bank of America Settlement With Assured Guaranty a Plus for Financial System
- Olin: Still Worth Its Salt
- Power One: Here's an Options Strategy for This Value Candidate
- Harris Corp: Growth at a Reasonable Price
- Procter & Gamble: Evaluating Future Growth and Margins
- Hiding Behind a Hedge: Putting a Plan in Place for Today's Market
- Hudson City Bancorp: How Recapitalization Announcement May Bump Its Shares
- Options: Can a Synthetic Portfolio Outperform the S&P 500 Index?
- Do Covered Calls Improve Expected Returns?
- Operating in a Mode of Suspended Disbelief: Time to Start Hedging
- Insurance Companies: Still Attractive Based on Price to Book
- CTS Corp: Increased R&D a Telltale Sign for Future Growth
- GameStop Due for a Seasonal Bounce on Q4 Earnings?
Buy and Hold: The Evidence for Regular Rebalancing
Feb. 2, 2011 • 13 Comments
- Is General Electric Spending Enough on R&D?