View as an RSS Feed
View Tom Armistead's Articles BY TICKER:
ACET, ADPT, AES, AIG, ALL, ALTR, BAC, BAX, BJS, BMS, BMY, BRK.A, BRK.B, C, CB, CNA, COBR, COP, CRM, CS, CSCO, CTS, CW, DE, DRI, ENTG, EXC, GE, GLW, GME, HIG, HLIT, HON, HPQ, HRS, HTCH, HUM, IBM, INTC, ITW, JBL, JCI, JNJ, JPM, K, KMB, KMG, KMPR, L, LDK, LUFK, MAS, MBI, MCD, MET, MMM, NSC, ODP, OLN, OXY, PG, PM, PRCP, PRU, PSEM, PWER, RDN, RE, RTN, SIGM, SNBC, SPY, SYY, TEF, TESS, TRV, TSO, TTMI, UBS, VIEW, VSH, VZ, WBS, WDC, WMIH, XLF, XOM, XRX
- Carbo Ceramics: Value Plus Volatility
- Why I'm Still Drawn to BJS Services
- Cogo Group: Value Prospect with Exposure to 3G in China
- Jabil Circuit: Options Strategy Ahead of Earnings
- Geithner, Summers on the Same Page About CDS
Summers on Regulation: What Larry Left Out
on Jun. 13, 2009 • 17 Comments
- Jungle Ethics Financialism vs. Free Market Capitalism
- Valero vs. Tesoro: Comparing Two Refiners
- Office Depot: Ending the Dumpster Dive
- Options Strategy: Reverse Collar or Fence
- Options Strategy: Diagonal Spreads
- MBIA and BofA: Thoughts on Litigation
- MBIA Earnings: Disappointing but No Cause for Alarm
- Stress Tests: Where Do CDS Fit In?
- MBIA: Can Litigation Create Shareholder Value?
- How to Handle the Homebuilders 'Rally'
- The Problem with Regulatory Arbitrage
- Adaptec: Value Plus a Possible Catalyst
- Jabil Circuit May Benefit from Increased Outsourcing
- Fixing the System: What's Missing?
- Humana: Bargain Price, High Volatility
- Dionex Corporation: Quality at a Discount
- FASB Proposes a Return to Reality
- Aurelius Sues MBIA Over Transformation: What This Means for Investors
- Dumpster Diving at Office Depot
- Hartford Financial's Risks and Alternatives
- Another Way of Looking at Risk in Financials
- Stress Tests: Banks vs. Bond Insurers
- Olin: Worth Its Salt
- Masco: Debt, Buybacks and Goodwill in Perspective
- Why Geithner's Plan Will Work
Bernanke's 'Procyclicality' - What Does It Mean?
on Feb. 2, 2009 • 1 Comment