View as an RSS Feed
View Tom Armistead's Articles BY TICKER:
ACET, ADPT, AES, AIG, ALL, ALTR, BAC, BAX, BJS, BMS, BMY, BRK.A, BRK.B, C, CB, CNA, COBR, COP, CRM, CS, CSCO, CTS, CW, DE, DRI, ENTG, EXC, GE, GLW, GME, HIG, HLIT, HON, HPQ, HRS, HTCH, HUM, IBM, INTC, ITW, JBL, JCI, JNJ, JPM, K, KMB, KMG, KMPR, L, LDK, LUFK, MAS, MBI, MCD, MET, MMM, NSC, ODP, OLN, OXY, PG, PM, PRCP, PRU, PSEM, PWER, RDN, RE, RTN, SIGM, SNBC, SPY, SYY, TEF, TESS, TRV, TSO, TTMI, UBS, VIEW, VSH, VZ, WBS, WDC, WMIH, XLF, XOM, XRX
- Tesoro Outperforming the Crack Spread
- Western Digital vs. Seagate Technology: Value in Hard Disk Makers
- Stimulus Plan Includes Tax Breaks: Stocks That Will Benefit
- Tessco: Do Buybacks Make Sense?
- Lufkin Industries: Are Today's Low Prices Temporary?
- 2008: Beyond the 95th Percentile
- Dow Plus Rohm & Haas: Not Pretty, But it Would Work
- Homebuilders Options Strategy - A Smart Way to Wait for Recovery
- CDS Industry: Zero Sum Game or Ponzi Scheme?
- TTM Technologies: An Electronic Manufacturing Services Bargain
- AIG's Speculative CDOs in Perspective
- Cobra Electronics: Brand Equity, Discount to Tangible Book Value
- BJ Services Company: Looking Beyond the Trough
- Pericom Semiconductor: Safe to Buy and Hold
- CTS: Strong Player in Two Difficult Sectors
- Hutchinson Technology: $20 Book Value, $2 Share Price
- Assessing Equities' Valuation Based on GDP
- The Rules on Buybacks Ought to Be Changed for Citigroup
- Why I'm Long Vishay Intertechnology
- More on TARP and the Insurance Industry
- AIG Gets the Scarlet Letter
- Will TARP Cover Both Ambac and MBIA?
- MBIA Sues Countrywide: Part of the Solution to Clean Up the Lies
- FBI Investigates Victims of the Financial Fallout
- Ambac, MBIA: Moody's strikes again
- Moral Hazard: A Danger to Our Financial System
- Five Systemic Problems Highlighted by AIG Crisis
- Crunching Numbers: Why I'd Buy AIG
- Olin Corporation: Recent Dip Not Reflective of Fundamentals
- WaMu: Speculative Value Play
- Is MBIA's Executive Compensation Fair?
- Valero, Tesoro: Margin of Security in Refinery Assets