Full index of posts »
Greece is crashing. China is crashing. What next? 1 day ago
Europe's flying. Bought TEF and CEDC. Jan 3, 2012
Gold stocks didn't follow the underlying metal upward. Might be the thing to own when the metal rises again. Aug 30, 2011
- Norman Tweed on Beta: Different Implications For Value And Growth Stocks Thanks Tom for this tutorial on Beta. I too, ha...
- Norman Tweed on Pairing Dogs Of The Dow, 2015 Edition Thank you Tom for your choices among the Dogs o...
- Tom Au, CFA on A Corporation Is a Company That Has Lost Its Founding Spirit My own parents once said to me, "You're st...
- Norman Tweed on A Corporation Is a Company That Has Lost Its Founding Spirit Tom--I think that has to do with age. In additi...
- Tom Au, CFA on A Corporation Is a Company That Has Lost Its Founding Spirit The irony is that today's Buffett seems to be a...
- Norman Tweed on Apple Has Become A Corporation Tom--I agree that Apple has lost its edge. Now ...
- Sarah Palin: Supporting Her Running Mate's Senate Re-election Bid (22 Comments)
- China, the U.S. and Iran's Nuclear Proliferation (17 Comments)
- Another State Goes Belly Up (14 Comments)
- A Lesson to Obama From Germany's Kurt Schleicher (13 Comments)
- Should Bernie Madoff Be Given A Jail Sentence He Might Survive? (8 Comments)