This user currently has no profile.
Tom has a BS in Business Administration and an investor for over 20 years. I have invested in penny stocks, mutual funds and individual stocks. Through personal research I attempt to understand the cause and effects of many influencers and through a term I call ‘analytical sorting’ that focuses on the effects on the markets and the personal investment strategies I apply. I reach across the markets with eyes on many areas, right now focused on financial companies, oil and gas (infrastructure), transportation and the leaders on the DOW Jones. I track political events, war and combat events, and weather that create effects, and media stories. I observe the day-traders and the large investment companies that post comments as ...More well as analysis, as they have effects on the days ups and downs. All inclusive, a lot of balls effect the markets near-term as well as long term. I invest in what I believe in, but ask each person to make their own determination before investing. Enjoy the read and comments are always welcome. Please comment on the thoughts, and respect each person’s opinion. Yes, Tom Drives a 1963 Corvette Stingray.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
A Dozen Energy Stock Worthy Of Your Portfolio http://seekingalpha.com/a/18qqr 1 day ago
Latest Comments more »
- I could not agree with ever... on Fannie Mae repays Treasury, and more
- Readers, before you get exc... on American Capital, mREIT Market Improving
- Stephen, Yes the Trust can ... on Enduro Royalty Trust Pays Solid 10% Distiribution
- Ruffdog and all.We authors ... on Major Factors Moving Bank Of America Higher Thr...
- Sweeps63 - When the company... on American Capital Agency: Stock Buybacks Key To ...
Latest comments on Tom Dorsey's Articles