Tom Dworzanski is the founder of HedgeMacroeconomics, Inc. (HedgeMacro), a boutique research firm focused on global macroeconomic investments. He is also a full time graduate student in Finance and is working towards earning the CFA designation. Before starting HedgeMacro, Tom worked first at UBS Wealth Management and then at AllianceBernstein Asset Management, both in New York City. After the financial crisis he moved to Chicago where he has worked in several industries before deciding his passion lies in investing based on geopolitical situations. Tom is also an avid technologist and enjoys programming especially using the Ruby programming language.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Tom Dworzanski.
Currently, there are no blog details for Tom Dworzanski.
Currently, there are no book details for Tom Dworzanski.
Latest Comments more »
- Well said. on A Horse Called VaR (Value At Risk)
- Thanks for the reply.No, I ... on What The Obama Capital Gains Increase Means To ...
- Good point. on What The Obama Capital Gains Increase Means To ...
- Thanks for the reply.This d... on What The Obama Capital Gains Increase Means To ...
- Thanks for the reply.You ar... on What The Obama Capital Gains Increase Means To ...
Latest comments on Tom Dworzanski's Articles