View as an RSS Feed
Rayonier's Mea Culpa Creates Long Opportunity
- On Monday Rayonier reported 3rd quarter results.
- It also announced five mea culpas.
- The takeaway for investors: who cares?
State Of The Timber REITs 2014
- Timber REIT performance improved slightly.
- Main factors are new acquisitions and real estate.
- Still waiting for Godot.
Comments On Plum Creek's Q2 2014 Results
- Still not much new in Q2.
- PCL reducing harvest in 2014.
- Some positive signs but pine sawtimber prices remain flat.
Potlatch Corporation's Q2 2014 Results
- Not much new in Q2.
- Weather conditions affected operations.
- No recovery yet in southern pine prices.
Timberland Values Increase 9.69% In 2013
- The 2013 NCREIF index for timberland showed a 9.69% increase over 2012.
- The index is also broken down by region.
- The index can also be applied to timber REIT land holdings.
- CatchMark Timber Trust: The Newest Timber REIT
- Deltic Timber Corp., A Second Look
- Comments On Rayonier's Q3 2013 Results
- Comments On Plum Creek's Q3 2013 Results
- Comments On Weyerhaeuser's Q3 2013 Results
- Things Are Happening At Weyerhaeuser
- An Under The Radar Timber Investment
- Timberland Investments Return 7.76% In 2012
- Comments On Rayonier's 2012 Results
- Comments On Potlatch's 2012 Results
- Comments On Plum Creek's 2012 Results
- Comments On Weyerhaeuser's 2012 Results
- U.S. Timberlands: Who Owns Them And Where Are They?
- Comments On Pope Resources Third Quarter Results
- Comments On Plum Creek's Third Quarter Results
- Comments On Weyerhaeuser Third Quarter Results
- Comments On Rayonier's 3rd Quarter Results
- Analysis Of Potlatch Corporation 3rd Quarter Results
- Weyerhaeuser: Behind The Numbers
- Update On The Timber REITs Plus One
- Analysis Of Potlatch Second Quarter Results
- Pope Resources: A Diamond In The Rough
- Weyerhaeuser, The Last Timber REIT
- A Timber REIT Analysis Of Rayonier
- Plum Creek Or Potlatch: Which Is The Better Timber REIT?
- A Layman's Analysis Of Plum Creek Timber
- Understanding An Investment In Timber REITs