Tom Kerr, CFA has worked in the financial services industry for over 20 years. He is currently the Portfolio Manager for the Rocky Peak Small Cap Value Fund (RPCSX). Prior to that, he was a Portfolio Manager and Partner for a $4 billion investment firm in Los Angeles where he was co-manager of the Small Cap Value strategy and the CNI Charter RCB Small Cap Value Mutual Fund. Mr. Kerr also served as one of the firm’s Equity Analysts covering consumer products, business services, retail and media industries. At Reed Conner Birdwell he was instrumental in developing an innovative and original research process and investment philosophy for the firm. Prior to that he was a financial analyst at a large international bank as ...More well at one of the world's largest corporations. Mr. Kerr has also been a contributing writer to TheStreet.com and RagingBull.com. Mr. Kerr is a CFA charterholder and obtained a B.B.A in Finance from Texas Tech University. He currently resides in Southern California.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Rocky Peak Capital Management, LLC Rocky Peak Capital Management is a SEC registered investment management firm focused on value oriented investing strategies. Our investment success is achieved by maintaining a long-term time horizon and investing in a focused number of undervalued companies.
Currently, there are no blog details for Tom Kerr.
Currently, there are no book details for Tom Kerr.
Latest Comments more »
- Good article. I also wrote ... on Can Skullcandy Turn The Dial Up To 11?
- Cash is important, but can ... on Green Dot Corporation's Cash Provides Stability
- I think it probably means t... on Janney Capital Markets warns that the departure...
- The federal government hasn... on Playing For-Profit Education Stocks: The Govern...
- RSH is selling at less than... on It's Radio Shack Time