View Tom Konrad, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, ABB, ACGPF, AMKAF, AMRC, AMSC, AONEQ, AQUNF, AT, BEP, BEZ, BGC, COMV, CPTC, CREE, CVTPF, DAR, DE, DYAI, EEEI, ESLRQ, FF, FLIR, FNVRF, GBRC, GM, GRID, HASI, HECO, HUB.B, ICLN, IMI, JCI, KNDI, LIME, LXU, MCQPF, MIXT, MUNI, MWAV, MXWL, NEVOF, NFYEF, NFYIF, NSC, NVE, NYLD, OIL, ORA, PABL, PBW, PCH, PEGI, PEIX, PENGF, PFBOF, POWR, PPEHF, PRPX, PW, PWSV.OB, RAMPF, RUGGF, RZTIQ, SAGKY, SELF, SH, SHCAY, SMLNF, SMTGF, SUNE, TERP, TILE, TLVT, TRN, UQM, VE, WM, WNDEF, XEL, XIDEQ, XLE, ZOLT
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks: A Rocky Start To 2015
$37B Of Green Bond Issuance In 2014 Triples Market
- Guest article by Tess Olsen-Rong, market analyst at the Climate Bonds Initiative.
7 Quick Tools For Avoiding Loser Stocks, With 6 Examples
- Little-followed stocks give the small investor the opportunity to be a big fish in a small pond.
- Unfortunately, most small stocks are best avoided.
- These tools provide a quick way for avoiding the losers, leaving time to research winners.
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks: Past Performance And Predictions For 2015
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2015
Red Flags In Kandi Technologies' Financial Statements
- KNDI's earnings and cash flow measures have been moving in opposite directions over the last year.
- The resulting accurals have been in Other Receivables and Prepaid Expenses.
- Anyone considering buying or holding KNDI should be confident these balance sheet items will contribute to cash flow reasonably soon.
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: Out With The Old
- 2 Clean Energy Speculations For 2014: Wrap-Up
- Yield Co Pricing Less Irrational, But Plenty Of Opportunity Left
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: Spooky October
- Power REIT: Light At The End Of The Tunnel?
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: September Swoon
- Will Investors Flock To SunEdison's Emerging-Market YieldCo?
- FutureFuel, Present Buying Opportunity
- One Solar Installation, 5 Stocks
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: September Update And Thoughts On The Finavera Deal
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: August Update
- The Quick Guide To A Green Stock Portfolio
- 15 Clean Energy Yield Cos: Where's The Yield?
- 15 Clean Energy YieldCos: Company Structure
- 15 Clean Energy YieldCos, Created Unequal
- June Bloom: 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014, Q2 Update
- Growth Stocks Shrivel; Income Stocks Grow
Reorganization Stores Opportunity In This REIT
- SELF was formerly a closed-end income fund, and is now reorganizing as a REIT investing in personal storage units.
- Legacy investors are selling because confused by the change, but new investors are not yet aware of the opportunity, leading to the current undervaluation.
- SELF has an 8% annual yield trades at a 30% discount to NAV (at $3.25 stock price.) Comparable large-cap storage REITs yield around 3%.
- If yield were to drop to just (6%), twice that of typical large-cap self storage REITs, investors would see a 40%+ total return over a year.
- The Very Quick Guide To A Green Portfolio
- It's Easy Being Green; Fossil Fuel Free Is Harder
- Renewable Energy Stocks By The kWh
- Renewable Energy Stocks By Dollars Per Watt
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: May Update
- Can't Put Solar On Your House? 4 Ways To Invest In Solar Leases
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: Patience Rewarded
- Finavera Wind Energy: Bak From The Dead