View as an RSS Feed
View Tom Konrad, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, ABB, ACGPF, AMKAF, AMRC, AMSC, AONEQ, AQUNF, AT, BEP, BEZ, BGC, COMV, CPTC, CREE, CVTPF, DAR, DE, DYAI, EEEI, ESLRQ, FF, FLIR, FNVRF, GBRC, GM, GRID, HASI, HECO, HUB.B, ICLN, IMI, JCI, KNDI, LIME, LXU, MCQPF, MIXT, MUNI, MWAV, MXWL, NEVOF, NFYEF, NFYIF, NSC, NVE, NYLD, OIL, ORA, PABL, PBW, PCH, PEGI, PEIX, PENGF, PFBOF, POWR, PPEHF, PRPX, PW, PWSV.OB, RAMPF, RUGGF, RZTIQ, SAGKY, SELF, SH, SHCAY, SMLNF, SMTGF, SUNE, TERP, TILE, TLVT, TRN, UQM, VE, WM, WNDEF, XEL, XIDEQ, XLE, ZOLT
- 2 Clean Energy Speculations For 2014: Wrap-Up
- Yield Co Pricing Less Irrational, But Plenty Of Opportunity Left
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: Spooky October
- Power REIT: Light At The End Of The Tunnel?
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: September Swoon
- Will Investors Flock To SunEdison's Emerging-Market YieldCo?
- FutureFuel, Present Buying Opportunity
- One Solar Installation, 5 Stocks
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: September Update And Thoughts On The Finavera Deal
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: August Update
- The Quick Guide To A Green Stock Portfolio
- 15 Clean Energy Yield Cos: Where's The Yield?
- 15 Clean Energy YieldCos: Company Structure
- 15 Clean Energy YieldCos, Created Unequal
- June Bloom: 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014, Q2 Update
- Growth Stocks Shrivel; Income Stocks Grow
Reorganization Stores Opportunity In This REIT
- SELF was formerly a closed-end income fund, and is now reorganizing as a REIT investing in personal storage units.
- Legacy investors are selling because confused by the change, but new investors are not yet aware of the opportunity, leading to the current undervaluation.
- SELF has an 8% annual yield trades at a 30% discount to NAV (at $3.25 stock price.) Comparable large-cap storage REITs yield around 3%.
- If yield were to drop to just (6%), twice that of typical large-cap self storage REITs, investors would see a 40%+ total return over a year.
- The Very Quick Guide To A Green Portfolio
- It's Easy Being Green; Fossil Fuel Free Is Harder
- Renewable Energy Stocks By The kWh
- Renewable Energy Stocks By Dollars Per Watt
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: May Update
- Can't Put Solar On Your House? 4 Ways To Invest In Solar Leases
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: Patience Rewarded
- Finavera Wind Energy: Bak From The Dead
- The Pros' Clean Energy Picks: Solar Dominates, Emerging Markets Drag
- Atlantic Power: Not So Clean
- How Geothermal Heat Pumps Can Soar Like Solar
- MiX Telematics: Global, Green, And Undervalued
- 10 Clean Energy Stocks For 2014: March Update
- Solar Investing Grows Up
- Power REIT's Preferred Stock Offering: A Hedge That Pays 7.75%