View as an RSS Feed
View Tom Lindmark's Articles BY TICKER:
ADM, AIBYY, AIG, BA, BAC, BBK, BC, BCS, BP, C, CAT, CDCAQ, CFC, CIT, COOP, CVC, DB, ERO, EWG, EWP, F, FIATY, FMCC, FNIO, FNMA, FXE, FXI, GE, GFG, GGP, GKM, GLD, GM, GS, HLF, HSBC, IDMCQ, IHF, IRL, IYH, IYR, JPM, KBE, KME, KRE, LEN, MCO, MTLQQ, NSRGY, NUE, NYCB, OIL, PMR, RKH, SHO, SLM, TGIC, TM, TOL, TSLA, TTM, UUP, VMBS, VNO, WFC, WMT, XHB, XLF, XRT
- Felix Salmon on BofA Announcement: Mods for All?
Some Surprising Numbers on Derivatives
on Mar 2, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Glimmer of Light for the Housing Market
The New Natural Rate of Unemployment
on Feb 15, 2011 • 5 Comments
- A Future Without Frannie? Maybe Not
Revolving Credit Finally Turns Up - Maybe
on Feb 8, 2011 • 2 Comments
Financial Crisis May Be Only Way to Reduce Bureaucracy
on Feb 4, 2011 • 1 Comment
The End of Ethanol?
on Jan 31, 2011 • 17 Comments
Is Q4 GDP Growth Overstated?
on Jan 31, 2011 • 3 Comments
The State Bankruptcy Debate: Agreeing With Felix Salmon
on Jan 23, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Reshaping Mortgage Finance: Banks Replacing GSEs?
- Housing's Fall Tops Great Depression Levels
- Another Oil Shock Coming?
Less Than Meets the Eye in Massachusetts Foreclosure Case
on Jan 9, 2011 • 17 Comments
Whither Employment? A Bullish View
on Jan 7, 2011 • Comment!
- Two Views of the Housing Market
Economy 2011: The Half Empty Case
on Jan 4, 2011 • 6 Comments
Housing Returns: Similarity to S&L Crisis Is Eerie
on Dec 29, 2010 • 4 Comments
- The 20 Best Housing Markets
- Saving the EU
- Net Neutrality Rules: FCC Defies Everyone and Regulates the Web
- Retail Sales Bounce Up Smartly – Real or Illusory?
- Twilight of the EU?
The End of the Welfare State - Coming Someday
on Dec 9, 2010 • 7 Comments
Unemployment: Not Necessarily as Bad as It Seems
on Dec 7, 2010 • Comment!
- Healthcare Expenses as a Percentage of GDP: What Happened in 1980?
- The EU Tries to Save Ireland and Itself
- Ireland: Just the First Car to Go off the Tracks
- Black Friday Disappoints
The Price of TARP's Success
on Nov 26, 2010 • 1 Comment
Economic Recovery Looking a Bit More Solid
on Nov 25, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Ireland's Dismal Future