View as an RSS Feed
View Tom Lindmark's Articles BY TICKER:
ADM, AIBYY, AIG, BA, BAC, BBK, BC, BCS, BP, C, CAT, CDCAQ, CFC, CIT, COOP, CVC, DB, ERO, EWG, EWP, F, FIATY, FMCC, FNIO, FNMA, FXE, FXI, GE, GFG, GGP, GKM, GLD, GM, GS, HLF, HSBC, IDMCQ, IHF, IRL, IYH, IYR, JPM, KBE, KME, KRE, LEN, MCO, MTLQQ, NSRGY, NUE, NYCB, OIL, PMR, RKH, SHO, SLM, TGIC, TM, TOL, TSLA, TTM, UUP, VMBS, VNO, WFC, WMT, XHB, XLF, XRT
- December Car Sales: Gruesome
Obama's Option: Big Tax Cuts
on Jan 6, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Protectionism vs. Pragmatism
- Will the U.S. Fight the German Car Invasion?
EU's Ability to Combat Deflation Is Overstated
on Jan 5, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Asia's Export Economies: A Failed Model?
U.K. at Impasse Over Bank Lending
on Jan 4, 2009 • 5 Comments
111th Congress Convenes Monday: Let the Games Begin
on Jan 2, 2009 • 13 Comments
- The Euro and the Economic Landscape: Two Sober Assessments
- A Fed About-Face on GMAC?
- IndyMac: Blame Fannie Mae for Holding Up the Sale
- GMAC: Happy to Lend You Some of Your Own Money
Solving the Housing Crisis in Bankruptcy Court
on Dec 31, 2008 • 19 Comments
- The Arduous, Sometimes Impossible Task of Closing Down Car Dealerships
- The 'Exasperating' Banking Amendment Made by International Accounting
- GMAC's $6 Billion: Washington Acquires a Car Company
- Protectionism: Playing With Fire
- Buyer for IndyMac (NYT) vs. Grim Outlook (HSBC) - Who's Wrong Here?
- Retail's Changing Face
- GMAC: Why the Bond-Exchange Silence?
U.K. Economic Forecast Is Chilling
on Dec 26, 2008 • 7 Comments
- Congress Considers Bailing Out Its Ethanol Mistakes
- Who Owns Chrysler's Headquarters?
Some Decent Christmas Eve Economic News
on Dec 25, 2008 • 5 Comments
Just Say No to Commercial Real Estate Beggars
on Dec 23, 2008 • 6 Comments
Disturbing News from Asia
on Dec 23, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Valuing Assets: The Clueless Cadre
Governments Tested as Global Economies Enter Dangerous Part of the Crisis
on Dec 22, 2008 • 1 Comment
- James Grant Wants to Know: Who Will Buy Our Greenbacks?
Homeowner Associations: Another Housing Minefield
on Dec 22, 2008 • 6 Comments
How Risky Is Quantitative Easing?
on Dec 22, 2008 • 8 Comments
- Alt-A Loans Spiraling Downward