View as an RSS Feed
View Tom Shaughnessy's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, AMZN, BA, BAX, BBRY, BSET, CAMT, CCC, CDZI, CHGG, CLFD, CRDS, CSCO, DHCC, DIA, ESPH, FB, FDP, GOOG, GSL, HCLP, HILL, HIMX, HIPP, IBM, ICTV, INTC, JPM, KLIC, MJNA, MSFT, NFLX, NLST, NTWK, P, PENX, PPO, QCOM, RBIZ, RGDEF, SBS, SFY, SIAF, SPCB, SPEX, SSNLF, SSNT, TNSGF, TSLA, TWTR, USEL, VHC, VRYAF, WMT, XGTI, XYL
VirnetX: A CAFC View Through A Clear Lens
- VirnetX (VHC) investors (long and short) are closely watching for a decision in the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC) case between VirnetX v Cisco (Apple in reality).
- Fact seekers can be easily confused and misled by half-truths and partial details; this is particularly problematic as a pending binary event looms.
- Analysis of the damages theories used by VirnetX’s expert are supported by CAFC case law, and VirnetX’s approach was favorably cited in a recent Precedential Opinion.
- In the face of a potential victory over Apple (AAPL), VirnetX is highly shorted; however, VirnetX management has commissioned a forensic specialist to track suspicious trading and report it.
VirnetX's ASM: Updates And Insights
- VirnetX held its annual shareholders' meeting today in Lake Tahoe.
- Key management figures offered valuable insights about the company's current situation as well as its future.
- I am extremely satisfied with the latest developments and am confident in my position.
VirnetX/Apple: What Does Apple Owe?
- There is a considerable amount of money on the table between VirnetX and Apple.
- These raw numbers are subject to expenses, fees and future events.
- When extrapolated, Apple owes VirnetX a substantial amount of money.
VirnetX's Royalty Triumph Is Excellent News
- Judge Davis’ 2/25/14 Court Order regarding the .98% ongoing royalty rate is nothing but positive for VirnetX.
- Recent articles from investors short VHC have obfuscated the upside.
- Key points in these developments require clarity that I will try to deliver in this article.
- All Aboard The Short Squeeze Express: VirnetX Prevails Over Apple
- VirnetX Is Tightening The Noose Around Apple
- Apple: Patent Challenge Applications Denied
- VirnetX: GoodLatte Is A Non-Issue
- RPX Targets VirnetX With Seven IPRs: Read Past The Headline
- VirnetX: New Bay Capital LLC's And Apple's Contrived IPRs - Part 2: New Bay Retraces
- VirnetX: Short-Term Alpha, Long-Term Investment
- VirnetX: New Bay Capital LLC's And Apple's Contrived IPRs - Why?
- The Future Of Internet Security: Research On VirnetX - The Company Securing The Way
- Got VirnetX? A Fruitful Recap Of The Past 2 Weeks
- Clarity On Apple's Appeal With VirnetX
- VirnetX Comes Out With Guns Blazing Against Cisco
- Stay Long VirnetX In 2013 Despite The Trial With Cisco
- The VirnetX Story Continues To Develop: The Judge's Recent Order
- Another Reason Why You Should Be Invested In VirnetX
- Apple's Arrogance Will Likely Result In A Greater Settlement For VirnetX