Tom Shaughnessy

View Tom Shaughnessy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Perceptron's Pivotal Inflection Point Could Lead To 75% Upside In 2014 [View article]
    IPI, a solid analysis and informative presentation - very well done!
    Jan 22, 2014. 10:56 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Netflix Into Earnings? Maybe, If You Hedge The Trade [View article]
    Michael, great plan to hedge the trade. Thanks for the article!
    Jan 22, 2014. 12:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Snapdragon 800/805 Will Crush Intel In 2014 As Nokia And Samsung Stick With Qualcomm [View article]
    Great article and research Alex, thanks for the mention as well.
    Jan 21, 2014. 08:39 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Substantial Turn In Netlist's Case Against Diablo Is An Investment Game Changer [View article]
    Thanks for the update Markman Advisors!
    Jan 17, 2014. 10:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consolidated Water Update: Know What You Own [View article]
    IN Sep 2010 to May 2011 around mid $8 to mid $11 and before and after the crash., after looking at the chart more closely you are correct it is not range-bound.

It was just so happened that my casual checking of the ticker on my phone correlated from $8 to $12!

Best,
    Tom
    Jan 17, 2014. 03:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Electronic Arts Will Prosper As GameStop Crumbles [View article]
    QTR, thanks for the read! I wrote an instablog on GME, albeit way too early. Do they have any plans at all for countering the continued move to just buy games directly off of platforms? If not, they do not seem to have a future!
    Jan 17, 2014. 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consolidated Water Update: Know What You Own [View article]
    Thanks for the update DAG, I recall always watching CWCO gap up to the $12 range and then back down to the $8 range - albeit with a solid dividend. Hopefully the range-bound nature is broken, as I presume it is.
    Jan 17, 2014. 02:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel's Time Is Running Out [View article]
    Thanks for the article Ashraf, great research. Do you feel that there will be any tell tale signs of Broxton's success or failure prior to the launch as then it may be too late?

Such as specs against competitors or if it is being picked up be OEMs?

Thanks again,
    Tom
    Jan 17, 2014. 02:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    NLST up 50% today and 12% after hours, huge move on the two notice of allowance acceptances for the company's pending patent applications.

I would say this is big news for the company: http://yhoo.it/1j4J04d
    Jan 16, 2014. 07:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Jolk, I am thinking about taking a position myself.
    Jan 16, 2014. 05:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ViryaNet: An Under The Radar Technology Gem's Cloud Transition Could Yield Significant Upside Potential [View article]
    Thank you Poseidon, please forward your comment to Seeking Alpha!
    Jan 15, 2014. 10:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I will look into this item, I am not sure as to why the debt was forgiven, I think it was linked to a convertible note. I will research after my vacation and get back to the both of you.

Best,
    Tom
    Jan 15, 2014. 10:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's A8 -- What It Will Be And Why It Matters [View article]
    Thank you, thank you , thank you JManness!
    Jan 10, 2014. 11:44 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons I'm Buying On The Alcoa Earnings Dip [View article]
    Thanks for the write up QTR, I was looking for some solid info on AA,

-Tom
    Jan 10, 2014. 03:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Manitowoc Update: Targets Achieved, More To Go [View article]
    Informative analysis with an account for the downside, thanks for the awesome article DAG!
    Jan 10, 2014. 03:08 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment