Tom Shaughnessy

View Tom Shaughnessy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Camtek: Printing A 3D Pump And Dump [View article]
    Dec 15 12:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Ideas For 2014: Short IPO (And/Or Its Components) [View article]
    Great write up Chris, I enjoyed the infused humor!
    Dec 14 03:42 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Patent Challenge Applications Denied [View article]
    Agreed Chinabob, that is a great point - the legal savings is huge as well. The share price should recover some losses due originally from this development.
    Dec 14 02:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Patent Challenge Applications Denied [View article]
    I have nothing against Apple, I enjoy my iPhone 5S and Mac Pro, just sharing the information for investors and readers alike.
    Dec 14 02:24 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Patent Challenge Applications Denied [View article]
    :), Nice Dustin! I had it in a few of my articles as well. The VHC'ers know whats going on!
    Dec 14 02:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Crossroads: A Veteran Patent Stock About To Finally Come Of Age? [View article]
    Markman Advisors,

Thank you for a very compelling opportunity and an extensive read. I am always looking for solid IP info, and this clearly meets that mark.
    Dec 13 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Profiting From The Growth Of Food Demand In China [View article]
    Thank you Joe and to everyone for commenting. I am happy that my article sparked this worthwhile discussion.

Best to all,

Tom
    Dec 13 11:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ecosphere Technologies Inc.: A Diversified Water Engineering Company With Significant Long-Term Upside Potential [View article]
    Thanks Mdhenry for the compliment.

I am looking to target some of those questions in the possible Q/A follow up to inform readers.

Best,
    Tom
    Dec 13 12:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Crossroads: Data Storage Turnaround And IP Story Could Yield Multi-Bagger Return [View article]
    Very interesting IP play, thanks for the comprehensive write up Valuable Insights.
    Dec 12 11:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I expect to question management on these issues, I have a call with them possibly next week (talking to their PR firm now).

Please PM me any and all questions you would like to see answered.

Thanks,
    Dec 12 11:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Technology Stocks: Why Investors Must Dig Deeper Into The Numbers [View article]
    Very interesting Justin, thanks for the read!
    Dec 12 11:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Anacor Pharmaceuticals: The Run Can Continue [View article]
    Thanks for the write up DAG, very interesting grounds for investment.

I know this may be somewhat unrelated, although does the company have plans to make the anti-fungal topical treatment into a pill form in the future, or do they have one? Cadndidiasis is a growing problem that doctors do not generally treat (unless you have a smart young doctor) and can create a huge market in the future as it gets noticed.

Generally, it has to be ruled out that you have it. Since the symptoms are usually, and rightfully, for other diseases.
    Dec 12 10:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry's Reincarnation Won't Be Exciting But It Might Be Profitable [View article]
    Michael, very unbiased and full analysis. I value your opinion and drive to lay out the plan against the consensus. The estimates may be a little high, although anything is possible.

Thanks for the read, its good to hear both sides of the story.
    Dec 12 10:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Misdirection And Misconceptions [View article]
    Very funny Lost, the new CEO can buy one even if he leaves with his pay package!
    Dec 12 10:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hey Apple, Samsung's Phones Are Blowing Up [View article]
    Very interesting Ashraf! Thanks for sharing as always.
    Dec 12 07:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment