Tom Shaughnessy

View Tom Shaughnessy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • SilverSun Technologies: An Undiscovered Microcap's Multi-Prong Strategy Can Provide 50%-100% Upside Potential [View article]
    Thanks Seth, I appreciate your comment and you taking the time to read my article.

Wish I could submit these for potential PRO publication, but I am unable as I release these articles first to my members. Also, would love to have you as a member in my community as well.

Agreed, hard to find high growth microcaps on the right track - SilverSun clearly fits the bill.
    Oct 11, 2014. 01:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Spherix: One Year Later And Future Outlook [View article]
    Straightforward and honest content. Looking forward to your entry point when / if you make one.
    Oct 8, 2014. 02:33 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • uSell: Ramping Up For A Strong Q4 [View article]
    SilverFox,

The Interview is within my members only section. I will fix the link now to bring it to my direct page.

The interview is being held for members only at this time.

Cheers
    Oct 2, 2014. 09:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • uSell: Ramping Up For A Strong Q4 [View article]
    My apologies. The link is working for me, where does it bring you?
    Sep 29, 2014. 06:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Incyte: Increasing Sales, Deep Pipeline, Multiple Catalysts, With A Side Of M&A Chatter [View article]
    Nice report RS!
    Sep 19, 2014. 03:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Crossroads - A Highly Favorable Asymmetric Reward/Risk Ratio [View article]
    Nice report, we are (and have been) long CRDS as well.
    Sep 18, 2014. 04:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Significant Apple Development No One Is Talking About [View article]
    Awesome write up Lou, thanks for all of the info!
    Sep 9, 2014. 05:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Dangerous World Equals High Potential For SuperCom's Security Products [View article]
    Good article. Been long SPCB for some time.

Cheers,
    Aug 30, 2014. 05:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Access To Ground Floor Investment Opportunities In The Cannabis Industry [View instapost]
    Congrats on your new venture Alan!
    Aug 23, 2014. 05:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Radcom: Product Success And Operating Leverage Will Drive Upside [View article]
    Excellent analysis Mike. I enjoy your informative and "to the point" writing style.

Cheers,
    Aug 21, 2014. 06:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • RDX Technologies: Franchising Business's Explosive Growth Will Lead To Substantial Upside Potential [View article]
    Azsunriz,

Appreciated, thanks. How long have you been invested in RDX?

Best,
    Aug 21, 2014. 01:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Vringo's Reversal At CAFC Just Increased My Confidence In A VirnetX Affirmation [View article]
    Excellent write up R.S., thanks for sharing your work. Also thanks for the article mention.

Cheers!
    Aug 18, 2014. 09:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Anytime, thanks for commenting and reading Steve.
    Aug 15, 2014. 12:03 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Imageware's Inflection Point (Finally) Upon Us? [View article]
    Awesome article and research Lou, thanks for sharing!
    Aug 14, 2014. 04:23 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Vs. VirnetX: The Federal Circuit Will Affirm Judge Davis [View article]
    Nice read and re-cap of the current legal scenario.

Disclosure: Long VHC, http://goo.gl/2YC9eT