Tom Shaughnessy

View Tom Shaughnessy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Let Me Sway You Over [View article]
    Very straightforward and insightful, thanks Paulo!
    Mar 25 12:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Short The S&P 500? Are You Crazy?! [View article]
    Great perspective R.S., thanks!
    Mar 25 12:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Will Continue To Capture Explosive Mobile Ad Growth [View article]
    Platonic, that is definitely a concern depending on the breadth of it, but then again, Facebook is one of the best places to advertise over a billboard!
    Mar 25 10:25 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Will Continue To Capture Explosive Mobile Ad Growth [View article]
    Thanks R.S.!
    Mar 25 10:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX Vs. Apple At The CAFC: What Was Said And Why [View article]
    Excellent article Jeff - your report is easy to read, covers all of the complex issues and puts them into perspective. I hope the shorts are not the ones who benefit from the ride back up if they switch positions.

Very insightful, thanks Jeff!
    Mar 24 02:14 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: The Last Push Before Earnings [View article]
    Great argument here Bill, no one has really brought up in detail how Apple can hurt BlackBerry on a device level. I think its also worth noting that as Apple's older model phones continue to become cheaper as new models arrive, this will further hurt BlackBerry on a competitive basis with regard to devices.

I saw the Q10 at Verizon the other day, it was pretty nice, but I wouldn't trade it for my 5S, ever.
    Mar 24 01:15 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Expected Weak Shipping Markets May Present A Buying Opportunity For Shares Of DryShips [View article]
    Nice article Michael, thanks for sharing.
    Mar 23 09:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Intel Inside': How About Inside Your Portfolio? [View article]
    Thanks Michael and everyone for commenting. We will see what happens!
    Mar 20 04:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Seeking Alpha Embraces Pseudonymity [View article]
    Excellent approach Eli, thanks for your research and reasoning.
    Mar 19 08:44 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Crossroads Systems: Patience Should Be Rewarded With Solid Returns [View article]
    Anytime Justin, thanks for your information as well!

Cheers,
    Mar 19 12:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX's Royalty Triumph Is Excellent News [View article]
    Excellent comment RFmaverick, investors certainly value your legal opinion on these items.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Mar 18 11:58 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX's Royalty Triumph Is Excellent News [View article]
    Excellent comment.

Cheers Richard.
    Mar 18 11:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX's Royalty Triumph Is Excellent News [View article]
    Sonic Thoughts, thanks for commenting. I revised the impeachment section of the article soon after publication. Although I agree that comments have been feverish. It is good that investors are looking at every detail, although I strongly believe in VHC's prospects moving forward.
    Mar 18 11:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Agreed, Gettin'Long, CRDS had a really rough past. The old CEO even went off on tangents during their CC's. I believe the new management team and their future looks pretty solid.
    Mar 18 09:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Justin, VHC has gotten extremely cheap. I added shares around these prices. News based upon the CAFC sent shares down, although I recommend reading Jeff's recent article as it is an excellent summation beyond the FUD.

I would recommend calling CRDS, they are extremely helpful in helping to understand the story. Also my first article may help as well.

You are where I go to for VRNG News, how is there future beyond 2016? Great job calling the increased RR and your research as well!

Thanks,