Tom Shaughnessy

View Tom Shaughnessy's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Crossroads Systems: Patience Should Be Rewarded With Solid Returns [View article]
    Hey Justin,

Out of those I am currently invested in CRDS and VHC based on their merits. I do not like price targets on these and just focus on the facts and potential. I think VRNG has potential, thats you area of expertise. I haven't taken a firm look at PRKR yet.

Any views on PRKR?

Thanks Justin,
    -Tom
    Mar 18 07:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Starbucks And Spindle: A Leg Up On Royalty Programs In Mobile Payments [View article]
    Joe, excellent work on this article.

Best,
    Mar 18 01:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Document Security Systems Vs. Salesforce Case Just Got Even More Interesting [View article]
    Justin, thanks for the article.

Best,
    Mar 18 01:19 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's Future: iPhone Replacements? [View article]
    Hey Michael, I think it relates to overall sales of iPhones - and 80% being replacements. I wish it did break it down by sales to existing iPhone users and non-current iPhone users, although it does not.

I agree, it will definitely hurt the sales of newer phones, but with the iPhone 6 on deck, it does seem that the new iPhone 6 will be radically different and more advanced and drive substantial sales.

Best,
    Tom
    Mar 16 02:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Intel, Buy Qualcomm? [View article]
    AE, thanks for the extensive article as always, your coverage, especially on LTE is unmatched!
    Mar 16 02:41 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slowing Growth Could Be Fatal For Salesforce.com [View article]
    Michael,

Thanks for the analysis, you point out the key considerations very clearly.

-Tom
    Mar 15 05:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Let The Cat Out Of The Bag! [View article]
    Extensive report as always, thanks for you analysis POF!
    Mar 15 12:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Activision Blizzard Fails To Have Worlds Patents Ruled Completely Invalid; Case Marches On [View article]
    PP, thanks for your timely information and analysis.
    Best,
    Tom
    Mar 14 09:29 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX Vs. Apple At The CAFC: Why VirnetX Will Be Just Fine [View article]
    Jeff, great to see you on here sharing your very intelligent thoughts. You cleared the air on some complex issues.
    Mar 11 10:24 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX's Royalty Triumph Is Excellent News [View article]
    IP, they were removed along with your link - my apologies again on the overlook.
    Mar 10 12:28 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX's Royalty Triumph Is Excellent News [View article]
    IP, sorry about that - I had someone edit the article who added a few links.

They are being removed now.
    Mar 10 12:00 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rationalizing Clearfield's 50 P/E Requires Factual Errors And Implausible Assumptions [View article]
    CLFD is up 20% since my article, I have exited the trade. Nice article, always welcome other opinions.

best,
    Tom
    Mar 7 01:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Document Security Systems Fall 15% After Stay Ruling: Should Investors Get Out Now? [View article]
    Justin, dead on with the $1.80 basing - good call!
    Mar 7 01:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Idera: A Compelling Biotech Pick For March [View article]
    Very interesting analysis, thanks for the article EXP!
    Mar 7 12:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: I Missed It, Now What? [View article]
    All you need is some free time! Looking forward to your article if they ever go to bed!

Best,