Tom Shaughnessy

View Tom Shaughnessy's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • SilverSun Technologies: An Undiscovered Microcap's Multi-Prong Strategy Can Provide 50%-100% Upside Potential [View article]
    Thanks for commenting Mike, was just about to read your Rosetta Stone article.

BeerRun is really interesting, BrewPub is pretty cool as well. Per CEO, the former is growing fast as well.
    Oct 13, 2014. 01:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pointer Telocation: Severe Mispricing Points To 75%+ Upside Over Next 12 Months [View article]
    Excellent article. Welcome to SA, looking forward to your future articles.
    Oct 11, 2014. 05:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wayfair Investors Are Paying Up For Growth, But Should They? [View article]
    Nice write-up!

Cheers,
    Oct 11, 2014. 01:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Same here - a month away from earnings. Thanks for reading and commenting.
    Oct 11, 2014. 01:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Seth, I appreciate your comment and you taking the time to read my article.

Wish I could submit these for potential PRO publication, but I am unable as I release these articles first to my members. Also, would love to have you as a member in my community as well.

Agreed, hard to find high growth microcaps on the right track - SilverSun clearly fits the bill.
    Oct 11, 2014. 01:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Spherix: One Year Later And Future Outlook [View article]
    Straightforward and honest content. Looking forward to your entry point when / if you make one.
    Oct 8, 2014. 02:33 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • uSell: Ramping Up For A Strong Q4 [View article]
    SilverFox,

The Interview is within my members only section. I will fix the link now to bring it to my direct page.

The interview is being held for members only at this time.

Cheers
    Oct 2, 2014. 09:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • uSell: Ramping Up For A Strong Q4 [View article]
    My apologies. The link is working for me, where does it bring you?
    Sep 29, 2014. 06:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Incyte: Increasing Sales, Deep Pipeline, Multiple Catalysts, With A Side Of M&A Chatter [View article]
    Nice report RS!
    Sep 19, 2014. 03:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Crossroads - A Highly Favorable Asymmetric Reward/Risk Ratio [View article]
    Nice report, we are (and have been) long CRDS as well.
    Sep 18, 2014. 04:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Significant Apple Development No One Is Talking About [View article]
    Awesome write up Lou, thanks for all of the info!
    Sep 9, 2014. 05:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Dangerous World Equals High Potential For SuperCom's Security Products [View article]
    Good article. Been long SPCB for some time.

Cheers,
    Aug 30, 2014. 05:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Access To Ground Floor Investment Opportunities In The Cannabis Industry [View instapost]
    Congrats on your new venture Alan!
    Aug 23, 2014. 05:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Radcom: Product Success And Operating Leverage Will Drive Upside [View article]
    Excellent analysis Mike. I enjoy your informative and "to the point" writing style.

Cheers,
    Aug 21, 2014. 06:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • RDX Technologies: Franchising Business's Explosive Growth Will Lead To Substantial Upside Potential [View article]
    Azsunriz,

Appreciated, thanks. How long have you been invested in RDX?

Best,