Tom Shaughnessy

View Tom Shaughnessy's Comments BY TICKER:

Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Water And The Future Of Energy Economics [View article]
    Great topic Elias and article. I am wondering what your take is on smaller / micro cap water technology companies. Such as Aqua Pure ventures, ESPH, HYFXY or even CCC as a more established company.
    May 7, 2014. 01:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Depends On Strong Demand For The iPhone 6 [View article]
    Nice to see the other side of the coin explained, thanks Michael.

(Disclosure: No position in AAPL)
    May 6, 2014. 05:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: I Absolutely, Positively, Disagree With Ugly Duckling, I Think, Maybe [View article]
    Amen R.S. thanks for the article!
    May 6, 2014. 05:08 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hi Crush Partners LP: Uptrend Will Continue [View article]
    Just exited my position in the company, nice gain from ~32 to ~$42.
    May 6, 2014. 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medical Marijuana, Inc. Prepares To Spit Out Canchew Biotechnologies [View article]
    Excellent coverage as always Alan.
    May 5, 2014. 02:54 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesco's Price Drop Offers Excellent Value [View article]
    Excellent analysis Saj, thanks for the read.
    May 2, 2014. 12:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could This Be The Year Netlist Gains Traction? [View article]
    A nice recovery from the lows:
    May 2, 2014. 12:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TransGaming: An Undiscovered Niche Technology Powerhouse [View article]
    Thank-you IM, I always look forward to reading your work as well.
    May 2, 2014. 08:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Developments At DGSE Companies May Signal A Buyout On The Horizon [View article]
    Thanks for the continued coverage IM - you have been calling the sale of DGSE. I especially like your opening!

May 1, 2014. 09:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • CEOs Suffer Through The Same Recurring Nightmare [View article]
    Great article Lou, if someone waited just a week in (just after this was published, giving time to read it) the market rallied up from the lows in mid April!

May 1, 2014. 08:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integral Technologies: Insiders Buying Stock For First Time In Company's 18-Year History [View article]
    Excellent write up and analysis Joe.
    May 1, 2014. 08:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Addressing Revlimid Patents Questions From Celgene's Q1 2014 Call [View article]
    Dan, I have not been following the story although your timely update is very informative. Also, your interview went very well.

Apr 28, 2014. 03:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ViryaNet: An Undervalued Nano Cap [View article]
    Excellent analysis and straight forward article. It is nice to see a solid company being realized in the marketplace. I am long and wrote about ViryaNet a few months ago as well.

Apr 25, 2014. 11:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ViryaNet: An Innovative Player In A Rapidly Growing Consolidation Market [View article]
    Moatology, I agree with you 100%. My concern is lumpy Q/Q rev / growth as the company transitions to the cloud model. I have scaled my position back somewhat after a nice run and when more visibility is there I will re-establish a larger position.

Apr 18, 2014. 04:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Aviat Networks Hand Over Fist [View article]
    Excellent article as always, thanks for the great early weekend read.
    Apr 18, 2014. 03:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment