Tom Shaughnessy

View Tom Shaughnessy's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Medical Marijuana, Inc. Prepares To Spit Out Canchew Biotechnologies [View article]
    Excellent coverage as always Alan.
    May 5, 2014. 02:54 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesco's Price Drop Offers Excellent Value [View article]
    Excellent analysis Saj, thanks for the read.
    May 2, 2014. 12:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could This Be The Year Netlist Gains Traction? [View article]
    A nice recovery from the lows:

May 2, 2014. 12:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TransGaming: An Undiscovered Niche Technology Powerhouse [View article]
    Thank-you IM, I always look forward to reading your work as well.
    May 2, 2014. 08:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Developments At DGSE Companies May Signal A Buyout On The Horizon [View article]
    Thanks for the continued coverage IM - you have been calling the sale of DGSE. I especially like your opening!

Cheers,
    May 1, 2014. 09:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • CEOs Suffer Through The Same Recurring Nightmare [View article]
    Great article Lou, if someone waited just a week in (just after this was published, giving time to read it) the market rallied up from the lows in mid April!

Cheers!
    May 1, 2014. 08:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integral Technologies: Insiders Buying Stock For First Time In Company's 18-Year History [View article]
    Excellent write up and analysis Joe.
    May 1, 2014. 08:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Addressing Revlimid Patents Questions From Celgene's Q1 2014 Call [View article]
    Dan, I have not been following the story although your timely update is very informative. Also, your interview went very well.

Best,
    Apr 28, 2014. 03:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ViryaNet: An Undervalued Nano Cap [View article]
    Excellent analysis and straight forward article. It is nice to see a solid company being realized in the marketplace. I am long and wrote about ViryaNet a few months ago as well.

Cheers!
    Apr 25, 2014. 11:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ViryaNet: An Innovative Player In A Rapidly Growing Consolidation Market [View article]
    Moatology, I agree with you 100%. My concern is lumpy Q/Q rev / growth as the company transitions to the cloud model. I have scaled my position back somewhat after a nice run and when more visibility is there I will re-establish a larger position.

best,
    Apr 18, 2014. 04:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Aviat Networks Hand Over Fist [View article]
    Excellent article as always, thanks for the great early weekend read.
    Apr 18, 2014. 03:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Food Tech Revolution [View article]
    Excellent article Ian. It seems that this topic has not been covered in much detail and IVFH looks poised to gain from the industry's growth, while currently being undervalued.
    Apr 14, 2014. 05:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medical Marijuana, Inc.: Kiss This High Goodbye [View article]
    Very true Rolling O - they are risky. I look forward to speaking with you more also.
    Apr 14, 2014. 03:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medical Marijuana, Inc.: Kiss This High Goodbye [View article]
    Rolling O, thank you for your comments / corrections, I do appreciate them. Your two points (in addition to Alan's) are very constructive.

As an aside, are you bullish on any company's in the sector?
    Apr 14, 2014. 02:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medical Marijuana, Inc.: Kiss This High Goodbye [View article]
    Alan, thank you. I needed to point people your way for your excellent coverage.

It is not an easy sector, especially to jump from IP to MJNA-related stocks. I will look into the A/S factor, I am surprised as well. Will be looking forward to seeing if they end up having an ASM.
    Apr 14, 2014. 12:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment