This user currently has no profile.
Tom Shohfi is a financial economics graduate research and teaching assistant at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh. Before his current role, he was a co-founder of SmicroCaps, Inc. and a senior analyst focused on the technology, media and telecom (TMT) sector . In 2001, he co-founded Empowering Media, an IT services firm with hundreds of SMB clients. Later, he was an integral leader in developing the software and infrastructure behind the growth of Did-It Search Marketing, a member of Deloitte's 2007 Technology Fast 500. Prior to founding SmicroCaps, Tom worked as a summer Research Associate in the enterprise software group at Banc of America Securities. In addition to his work ...More with SmicroCaps, Tom also served as an assistant adjunct professor for the undergraduate Applied Investment Management class at UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School. Mr. Shohfi was a Dean's scholar at New York University and earned a BA in computer science and mathematics from that institution. He also earned his MBA from Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
- Description: Doctoral Student. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
University of Pittsburgh
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- $2B in repurchases over two... on CenturyLink Shocks The Market With Its Dividend...
- It appears as though the &q... on Sell Rambus, Company Will See A Gradual Decline
- IMHO, Skype is not the same... on Is Vonage a Takeover Play?
- Why would anyone buy VG whe... on Is Vonage a Takeover Play?
- Interesting to see that the... on According to its latest 13-F filing, nine of th...
Latest comments on Tom's Articles