This user currently has no profile.
Tom Tuo is a lowly analyst working at an investment firm. He likes picking stocks and occasionally writing about his stock picks. He likes to research small/micro cap companies and typically likes value plays where an identifiable catalyst exists. He believes that market inefficiency is greatest when looking at under-followed names with complicated financials, hidden value, or special situation type plays.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- It seems obvious to me that... on 4 Reasons I Am Skeptical Of Elon Musk's Calcula...
- 1. Most small businesses th... on This Is How Yelp's CEO Responded To Criticisms
- This obsession over teen us... on Facebook: Bored Teens Surface In Full Force
- Good article. I completely ... on Coach's Ultimate Problem Is Its Brand
- Very good piece and timely.... on Read The Fine Print: What Xbox One Really Means...