- Aurcana: Second Mine Now Operating Makes This A Strong Silver Play For 2013
- Harmonic Energy: Large-Scale And Misleading U.K. Stock Promotion Offers Opportunity To Sell - Company Technically Insolvent
- LDK Solar's Price Spike Offers Chance To Add To Short Position
- Sell Facebook Down To $5: A Story Of Slashed EPS Estimates And Diminishing Visibility
- Manchester United: Poor Full Year Numbers -Sell Down To $7
This user currently has no profile.
Tom Winnifrith founded the share tipping website t1ps.com in 2000 after a ten year careeer as an analyst, journalist and TV presenter. He quit t1ps in September 2012 and now produces his own blog http://www.TomWinnifrith.com and writes at http://www.advfn.com/newspaper/tom-winnifrith
- Description: Journalist.
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
TomWinnifrith.com Tom Winnifrith has enjoyed a 22 year career as a writer fitting in stints presenting TV programmes as a CEO and fund manager. He now writes for eleven British and American websites on finance, politics, economics, sport, travel, food, the arts and anything that interests him. All his work is collated on his ...More
own blog www.TomWinnifrith.com He also owns a Celtic Italian restaurant in Clerkenwell London famed for its chocolate pizza and for having the hottest pizza in Britain - The Real Man Pizza Company.
TomWinnifrith.com Links to all of Tom Winnifgrith's writings from 11 different US and UK websites as well as a stack of original content on politics, philosophy, religion, sport and observations on life can be found on this blog.
Letters from the Chestnut Tree Cafe, Thought Crime in Britain and Greece in 2012, 1984 is her at last Letters from the Chestnut Tree Cafe contains the thoughts (often humourous) of a libertairain writer travelling through Britain, Albania and Greece in the summer of 2012. There are elements of the travel writer, elements of the economist as the implosion of Greece is described. But the overwhelming theme is ...More
one of the encroachment of a Big Brother state upon all of our lives. Tom Winnifrith is a devotee of Ron Paul, civil liberties and Small Government. He takes no prisoners wth his witty and acerbic writing style.
Latest Comments more »
- ClvinyMy pleasure. I am ama... on Harmonic Energy: Large-Scale And Misleading U.K...
- PuzzmanHere's hoping that A... on Manchester United: Poor Full Year Numbers -Sell...
- VikramvasuI watch soccer av... on Manchester United: Poor Full Year Numbers -Sell...
- ValuenycI make no secret of... on Manchester United: Poor Full Year Numbers -Sell...
- ZhubajieI hear this $3.2 tr... on Focus Media - New Bronte Allegations Make It A ...
Latest comments on Tom's Articles
- Chris Damas on JA Solar Responds To EU Threat, But It Cannot Win
- bentiger on JA Solar Responds To EU Threat, But It Cannot Win
- moreofthesame on JA Solar Responds To EU Threat, But It Cannot Win
- EnergyProfitProphet on JA Solar Responds To EU Threat, But It Cannot Win
- Sam Liu on China Crash 2012/2013 - Overcapacity And Bubble...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »